Sooo.... Uhhh now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRGSO

I kinda felt a little awkward when I realized most of you were adults. Probably just because I'm brainwashed but idk how to feel now. I'm 17... So far this place has helped me so much. I don't want to leave. Just kinda want to know people's opinion on this....

shamps

The only opinion I have is that people shouldnt be judged by age when it comes to how we are feeling and in times of need we all deserve to be heard.

You are welcome here regardless of age,it just so happens some of us are adults but I bet once you get to know more people on here there are a lot more "younger" people than you may think.

Age is irrelevant....chat away hun.

xox

Remedy

Chat & Forum Buddy
There are a lot of teenagers on here too, I'm one! I agree with Shamps that age is irrelevant. If SF is helping you don't leave. :hug:

aoeu

Most of us adults who are here are here because we never got it sorted out when we were teenagers. We can probably empathise with you even though we are in a different age group because we do have experience in that age group. Stick around, get help, and hopefully not need this place anymore by the time you're grown up.

gakky1

Listen to all and stick around, I've never cared about ages and kudos to you for trying to get help at your age,:smile: wish I had, enjoy yourself here. It's also really helped me by reading thru a lot of the threads, so many others have the same thoughts and problems as me, it does help me.:laugh:

IV2010

Most of us adults who are here are here because we never got it sorted out when we were teenagers. We can probably empathise with you even though we are in a different age group because we do have experience in that age group. Stick around, get help, and hopefully not need this place anymore by the time you're grown up.
I actually feel awkward because I'm an adult....I thought there were a lot more young people here than oldies.....

Kaos General

hmmm im 26 if that helps matters. Because your older it means you have a lot more experience in matters and kinda know what people are going through. There are actually quite a lot of adults on here too

Little_me

I am an adult now, but I was 17 when I joined a year ago. This site is awesome.

I've seen members here as young as 13-14, and they have been treated just as good as any others here. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00