soooo so nervous

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by sfw, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sfw

sfw Account Closed

Finally got the guts to call the clinic today to make an appointment (was so sure that I wouldn't get in anytime soon)... they said to go for 3 today.... 40mins!!!
    So nervous i feel sick to my stomach... dont know what to say....how to begin... i am freaking here.... trying to convince myself to go ...just do it! How is it that asking for help is so damn hard! Really have no idea what i am so scared of... but the invisible hands around my throat, churning stomach, shaking hands, tears..... i dont know if i can do this.... i wish i could just be freakin normal! how stupid is it to kow you need to go actually want to go.. and then ..... be to this paralysed by fear.
    keep telling myself that a few minutes of discomfort telling someone how i feel could save me...lol then i ask myself for what!

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hey hon :) well done for getting up the nerve to make the call. You should be really proud of yourself for making that step and taking control.
    What kind of clinic and what kind of help?
    I really hope you find the strength to go - it sounds like a really positive step :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.