Soooo tired....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm feeling very tired and exhausted non-stop running around,emotions going all over the place,trying to stay calm,don't know what to think Oh god I'm soooo buggered.:eek:hmy: :unsure: :sad:

2. love-scars

love-scars Guest

It's okay, just take some time to relax and sort out your emotions and thoughts. don't stress yourself over going insane, or anythong. Don't time it... just.. take all the time you need to relax.

(I'm new, but I'm going to try to give positive advice. It might help me too)

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

ace, I know how terrible that feeling can be. You need o take the time to stop and gather your thoughts and emotions. See what it is you want to accomplish and set your goals from there. Slow down your thoughts if you can. Think about things that you find relaxing. Take time out to breathe. Take care please. :hug:

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's guys things were seeming to improve but I've hit a bump in the road again:eek:hmy:,I look in the mirror and feel repulsed with myself I struggle bad with bdd and it hurts so much hate my looks.Also my moods slipped down again so what's new,don't take nothing for granted even those small good moments which I didn't.:sad:

5. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

What's bdd?

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's short for bio dismorphic disorder when someone is ibsessed over the way they look or certain body parts.For me it's my nose and teeth mainly and it really hurts alot.:sad:

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I want to go to sleep forever and just have one endless sleep can imagine it now.:sad:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Just hang in there ace. I know that is so cliche and I am truly sorry. I wish things to be better for you. Stay safe and don't give in to the darkness. :hug:

9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Don't worry about me it's not I give much of a shit about this bullshit existance anyway.:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.