Soooo tired....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

I'm feeling very tired and exhausted non-stop running around,emotions going all over the place,trying to stay calm,don't know what to think Oh god I'm soooo buggered.:ohmy: :unsure: :sad:

L

love-scars

It's okay, just take some time to relax and sort out your emotions and thoughts. don't stress yourself over going insane, or anythong. Don't time it... just.. take all the time you need to relax.

(I'm new, but I'm going to try to give positive advice. It might help me too)

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
ace, I know how terrible that feeling can be. You need o take the time to stop and gather your thoughts and emotions. See what it is you want to accomplish and set your goals from there. Slow down your thoughts if you can. Think about things that you find relaxing. Take time out to breathe. Take care please. :hug:

ace

Thank's guys things were seeming to improve but I've hit a bump in the road again:ohmy:,I look in the mirror and feel repulsed with myself I struggle bad with bdd and it hurts so much hate my looks.Also my moods slipped down again so what's new,don't take nothing for granted even those small good moments which I didn't.:sad:

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
Just hang in there ace. I know that is so cliche and I am truly sorry. I wish things to be better for you. Stay safe and don't give in to the darkness. :hug:

ace

Just hang in there ace. I know that is so cliche and I am truly sorry. I wish things to be better for you. Stay safe and don't give in to the darkness. :hug:
Don't worry about me it's not I give much of a shit about this bullshit existance anyway.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00