Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, Oct 30, 2009.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Dear *,

Are you reading this too?!?! Are you fucking happy?! Fucking rot in hell! go have fun with your little friends! go get laid do what the fuck ever you want. I really don't give a shit. Love the chance to be away from you. Fucking bitch. I honestly don't give a damn what you do. Our relationship has been on the ropes for a while now anyways. oh and just so we're clear... Go fuck yourself.

Okay sorry. feel better now :biggrin:
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Ouch! Sorry someone has hurt you like that. But glad you got it out. Why dont you treat yourself and go out for a little while. Even go people watch at the mall or something. Do a little something for you and forget about her for bit. :arms: if you want to talk about it.
  3. ZombiePringle

would LOVE to go out but I'm being stuck at home with the kid while she goes out. even though I just got home from being in the hospital all week. .
  4. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

That sucks. I'm so sorry, you deserve a bit of tlc after what you've been through. :hug:
  5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

6. ZombiePringle

sorry for the language by the way.. I know I don't typically swear on here.
  7. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

nice you're out of the hospital,
    not nice she treats you like this
  8. ZombiePringle

I guess it beat me in the end...
  9. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

*gives us a really big hug*

i wish everything was better 4 u
  10. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Ranting always helps!! Lifts a weight off.. hope you're feeling better now. :hug:
  11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope your child can give you a big hug and let you know you are loved as well. Maybe you and the littleone can go out for treats take care just know we care okay
  12. JonathanK

JonathanK Well-Known Member

Its good to see you get some catharsis out. It can totally be a drag sometimes.