Sooooo tired

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Crue-K, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I am absolutly knackered and can't sleep, I keep thinking about elaborate and magnificent ways to kill myself, lame I know!

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I came up with a fabulous one at about 5am last night (or should that read morning :laugh:)

3. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Knackered? :unsure: Don't even know what that means.....:laugh:
    I'm here all the time when I can't sleep(& that's probably too often for most of you to bear).

4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I dont think ive slept properly for 2 months.

5. i dunno what kid of stuff you do hobby wise but i'm a big geek (and proud) so when i can't sleep i do what i love and play games on my PC, something kind of chilled but that still requires concentration... tetris works well for this. basically i wind up playing for an hour or so and my minds wandered from whatever was keeping me up and i can usually flop straight into bed and sleep half the day away :cool:
    this works with movies as well if you don't like games or tv, or reading or just about anything that'll distract you from what you were thinking about cos i know what its like to be tired but to have your mind focussed and keeping you up :(

6. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I think I'm going strange, I sleep for short periods then feel weird/agitated for short periods..and it just goes on.

7. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I'm still awake, yes since original post.

8. sophie5121

sophie5121 Well-Known Member

same here i lie awake until about 4 in the morning thinking of ways i can do it and i plan every detail out in my head. why cant i just go to sleep like any normal person :sad:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

knackered means absolutely exhausted

10. Random

Random Well-Known Member

In British speak, I think. To us (Americans) it's just one of those funny words British folks use on occasion that leave us wondering what the heck they're talking about. :laugh:

I finally got used to hearing everything described as "Bloody" a few years after I got the internet. Some of them will take a bit longer for me to become accustomed to, I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.