sooooo.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ~Tosh~, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

I finally saw the health visitor after missing 3 previous appointments.. even though SHE was LATE! :mad: She started to really piss me off, then came the 'how are you feeling question...' So, wanting help, i told the truth... the fact i barely sleep, hardly eat, on days i drop emma off at nursery then i get back into bed sleep till early afternoon and stay there until i have to pick her up, that i feel drained, that i self harm and well generally drink too much and i dont feel happy and am struggling to cope with everything.... :unsure:

Her reply was.. ill get you a dr's appoint straight away because you should be on antidepressants.... i'll call you later..

And she did.. i have an appoint tommorro at 3:25pm... and to be honest.... im really scared... im scared of admitting the truth to a doctor... :cry:

2. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

I am glad that you are finally getting some help Lexi even tho just prescribing drugs and then send you on your marry way was kind of weird, I mean is this the way they work now? Anyway I was like that for awhile, diddent eat, diddent sleep.

DonĀ“t be afraid to talk. Talking is what got myself to fend against the worst depression. I hope you get someone to comfy your feelings and thoughts to. Someone to help you fend of the darkness !

p.s I am here if you need a shoulder to cry on :hug:

3. Rockster

Rockster Guest

You have done if before Tonie so i know you are strong enough to do it again, im proud that you have gotten this far

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Tonie,

Well done on being straight with her. You did the right thing :)

Hopefully now that they know how you feel they will have lots of help and resources at hand for you. Good luck with the appointment. Just be honest with her, you don't have anything to be afraid of :hug:

5. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

ooook... so. was at the docs today.. told her all in one sentance, then she told me to breathe and calm down... i get very nervous infront of them and i wanted the words out, im suprised she made any sense of what i said... aaanyways.. ive been prescibed fluoxetine and i have to go back and see the CPN... ive not taken any yet... i dont know if i really want to... have i become too attached to the life i lead? Am i too afraid of change? or is it the fear it wont help and just make matters worse? i dont know....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.