soooooo much pain, cant go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Omg I just can't take it anymore!!! I'm just in so much pain, I feel so hurt and I don't think I'm gonna last much longer. I just feel so alone, I feel like a failure, like I'm always letting everyone down that I care about. I'm no good. I just don't belong here and I don't deserve to be here. Everyone's better off without me. No ones gonna care if I die so why should I? I have no reason to be here and nothing to live for. I could die today and I'm sure no one would miss me. I see no reason to stay here....I have to go....its my time....

2. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

Tell us what's wrong. Why do you feel you don't belong here/don't deserve to be here? And I am sure people would miss you if you were gone... :hug:

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

What's going on in your life at the moment to make you feel like this. I am sure people do care about you, however, when we are ill our perceptions can change.

Have you got a doc you can go see or phone a crisis line like samaritans or something. They even do email support which is good if you don't feel like talking.

x

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im sorry you are in this kind of pain What has triggered this emotion who is hurting you now. Please reach out to us okay we care what happens to you Please do not let these people take power over you okay you stay strong you keep your head up high Please talk to us okay pm me anytime i will listen I care and so do many others here please call crisis line just to speak to a real voice okay please hugs

5. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

I'm so sorry to hear about what you are going through :hug: I'm glad you are reaching out for help on here!

It doesn't seem like you have many people to turn to in your life which is understandable you are feeling lonely just remember you will ALWAYS have a supportive friend on here :hug:

I can really relate to WHAT YOU are saying about failiour, don't let those get in front of all the positive thoughts, things can cchange for EVERYONE even if you feel its endless pain.

If you hurt yourself I would care so would many other members on here we would all be devistated.

Do you know what bought all these on today? :cheekkiss:

For now please look after yourself :console:

6. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Ughhhhhh I'm about to break down, it won't go away!!!!! I wish god would just take me away already, I don't wanna be here, I don't belong here!!!

7. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

What happened?

8. kote

kote Account Closed

to be honest when i slip on my meds i feel exactly the same. i hit rock bottom and really cant get up. im not good with advice as i dont like to tell people what to do. but try and see your dr. asap and get some new meds. when i get really down they give me a couple of injections and a drip. then i soon perk up. its amazing what our brain chemistry is up to.

im on mood disorders, lorazapan, valium and 8 different sleeping meds. they inject me with diazapan and valium and the drip is a whole mix of something i dont know. see if you can get some treatment along similar lines. i wish and hope you can. it will give you a break in the pain and a breath of air for a while. take care and please rest.

9. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

No, you do deserves to be here most important is NOT to blame yourself when people go murdering

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I agree you need to get in and see your doctor now okay you need meds changed up a bit. I too get these downward spirals that just seem to take me away had to change meds up my therapy now i am doing better. People will miss you and they will care so please get in and get some help okay hugs.

11. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

No. It is not your time to die. But it is your time to get some help. Keep talking to us as well, and stay safe. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.