SOOOOOO much pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by missybaby, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missybaby

missybaby Active Member

my story is long but ill give you all the cliff notes...i was raped when i was 15...went to the police who told me my fault and i asked for it...went to school and talked to counsillor who also told me my fault and went and told all my teachers what had happened...never dealt with it so now i have 4 major mental disorders which has put me on disability..only been able to work a total of 3 months in 5yrs and havent left my house in 4yrs...NO FRIENDS AT ALL...my neighbours cant stand to talk to me...and im fat, ugly,depressive,insane,useless,hurtful,manic and im stopping the list right now otherwise youll spend 3hrs just reading it...lol

2. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

well first thing, im now your friend :hug: if you'll let me be :smile:

as for all thoughs people saying it was your fault. ther is nothing further from the truth. it is in no way your fault. don't believe them for a single second hun.

:hug: :hug: if you ever need to talk more get in touch ok?

Luv, Josh

3. missybaby

missybaby Active Member

Thank you Josh but i really dont believe ive heard it too many times to be believe im worth a friend...

and about the peoples saying my fault i could only hear it so many times till i HAD to believe it to survive in anyway

Im fat/ugly but my parents call me Melissa

4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Melissa hun, id love to be your friend too. It was certainly not your fault, dont let others convince you. Im so sorry you are suffering, but we are here for you and hope to be able to help you to get through some bad times :hug: Feel free to drop me a pm anytime, and ill be more then happy to build up a long lasting friendship with you. Thinking about you, take good care,
    Beret

5. missybaby

missybaby Active Member

thank you beret but like i said im not worth it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.