Sore all over

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Lestat, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

I took a overdose last night and had a fit after a few hours. When i woke i was in hospital and had close to bit part of my tongue off.

I had to stay inside and rest but most the day and night was a blur of waking and not being able to sleep.

Since waking and seeing the docs and them letting me go because i would not talk everything has gone down hill.

My back is hurting so bad that i cant stand or sit or even get into bed without moving to stop the pain. My left arm comes out of its socket if i move it in a way like taking my top off (And it hurts like you would not believe) and my joints on my legs hurts so i find it hard to work.

All these things I never thought would happen if i did survive, its strange how its things like this that if stay with me will effect me for a very long time, i hope they go, but i will admit its not put me off, its just made me think of how to do it better next time if i do it again.

2. Labrynth

Labrynth Active Member

Ouch!! that all sounds very painful!

I hope your symptoms do get better, but if they don't start to soon would you consider seeing a doctor about them? Even if you dont feel like talking about your problems atleast get your injuries seen to.

You say it has not put you off 'if' you try again. Please don't let that if become a when. Try to stay strong and get through this. :hug:

3. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

My injuries I think will get better, but I think ill see a doc about my arm if that does not fix by Monday as it really hurts.

Id love to know how i managed to do it though, I never thought a fit could do this.

if i move my arm in a strange way it just pops out.... It really kills.

I guess its the price i pay, but at the moment I dont see much I can do to get out of the hole im in... and it just gets worse and worse... I hate my life right now.

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

why in the hell would they let you out of the hospital? no offense but clearly you are not okay? where you from that they wouldn't keep you over night?

hope you get better soon :hug:

5. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

I think its was a few reason why they let me out.

1. I was refusing to have injections and anti-botics
    2. I acted like i never wanted to be there.
    3. I just said "Ill prob do it again, but i dont know, maybe not"

They had loads of people and where i live a lot of places are closed due to some bug thing going around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.