Sorry....(animal cruelty please dont get upset)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sakuragirl, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

its been a long time since my last post but I have been trying to ignore my depression and kinda been if i pretend it doesn't exist then it will go away. But tonight something happened that has put me well over the edge.

Angels parents dog had a set of puppies and we got 2 of them, the runt was a cut little thing that his sister got. Now His uncle, aunt, and two cousins moved in with his parents to get on their feet. A couple of weeks ago the youngest cousin (who is 4) rubbed the runts face in to the gravel. She got punished and told how she could hurt the dog etc.

Tonight she rubbed the runts face so hard into the gravel the stones pushed the dogs eyes into its head, smushed its face and killed it. All while the uncle was drinking beer and only 5 feet away.

To make it worse she has been trying to hurt the dogs for weeks and everytime we tell her no, we get yelled at by her mom for bullying her. The fucking demon child murdered a dog tonight and its really hurting right now.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Thats awful. I guess it could be argued that at the age of four the kid just didn't know any better but there is no excuse for the way the parents have behaved. I'm sorry you have had to experience this.

3. snowraven

< Mod Edit - Qouted Deleted post >

Any form of animal cruelty is wrong. So is cruelty to children. I wonder who is worse a child who kills a puppy or an adult who would hang and burn a child alive.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008
  4. iceeblusmurf

iceeblusmurf Senior Member

I have nothing to say.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008
  5. sakuragirl

Snow, whereas I can say that your response to Angel in Black is logical it is also not a logical site.

People say things that they do not mean to do as well as it is easy to be emotional here. Personally I think she is possessed and as all the sites I have researched tonight four is an age where they understand the basic difference between right and wrong. It also says that children like this have a better chance of growing up bullying, hurting and possible killing humans.

I am extremely hurt by what happened and I needed to vent, Angel is very hurt and it pains him a great deal as he found out she thought it was funny to do this. I personally dont care what happens to this demon, Im considering calling in for her to be taken away for psychiatric evaluation. I also know that he would never hurt a child and for those that know Angel they know this and to hint that he would thats not a nice accusation to throw.

6. sakuragirl

OK I get it because someone says something out of anger lets jump on them. Guess what boys and girls you are fucking with someones head and trying to make them feel bad when they are in a bad place. How would you like someone to be beating you up emotionally when you are in a raw place. FUCK YOU ALL

7. sakuragirl

PS for a site buddy that was a crappy thing to do

8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I reported it. You can't say something like that. That's disgusting. I don't like animal abuse, but I don't like violence against little girls a lot more than that. Shame on you, Angel.

9. sakuragirl

you know what i now remember why i leftthis site for so long.....please delete my user I am not coming back. This is one place where you can be driven to suicide

10. snowraven

Personally I think that violence is wrong. Full fucking stop. I do not condone animal cruelty but I have a young daughter myself and think that the idea of hanging and burning a child alive( your fucking words) is at least as bad as what was done to the puppy. Beyond this I refuse to comment on your offensive drivel.:mad:

11. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Sorry but I have to close this thread. Please keep the level of discussion in a polite manner. I know the original subject was very triggering, but you shouldn't start attacking each other. Thank you!

12. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I'm bringing this thread up with the staff the subject of this thread and the abusive post's will be discussed and dealt with accordingly. Until the staff have reached a decision the thread will remain closed on Shadowlands decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.