Sorry, but I'm starting to feel really

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadhart, Sep 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I don't feel like wasting more words. Life is too much and I hate living. I don't want to do this much longer. Sorry.

2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

How about just this one time, wasting a few more words?!?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you You are not wasting words when you are reaching out for help ok keep posting keep reaching out to us

4. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

Someone said that people with depression just need to grow a pair, "man the fuck up" and except that life is a load of shit and if you accept that, then you won't feel depressed anymore. What the dipshit failed to realilze is that maybe some people already come to the conclusion that life sucks hence why they just say "fuck it" and want to kill themselves. And I get so sick and tired of the "man the fuck up" shit. It makes me sick. Same with "it could be worse: The fuck is that supposed to accomplish telling me some shit like that? So I can feel guilty? Maybe I am not much of a man, but I am a human being, and right now, I am tired of "sucking it up" and all that asinine bullshit. All day so far,people have asked me if I'm okay today..just out of courtesy. And I say yes, but that's not true. I feel sad and hopeless. I have to go see my therapist today and you would think that would be a good thing but no. I'm going to go to this dumbass, broken ass mental health center today and try to cram as much of my problems as I coherently can in about 40 mintues fucking minutes. He's gonna be half listening and when it's over, schedule another appointment a month from now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.