sorry but... WHAT?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by on my own, May 2, 2007.

1. on my own

on my own Well-Known Member

<mod edit:shygirl pm's are PRIVATE, hence the name>

That's what I get on PM. why? because we had an argument. over what? well, it all started with the alphabeth... and then it got worse, and worse, and worse and eventually I put Terry on my ignore list in the chat. yes, I was being rebelious, yes I was extremely pissed off and yes, I shouldnt have done that.

hell; I dont even know what to say. exept for, congrats terry... you have more people caring for you than I have. You have more people sticking up for you than me... or is it? cuz where did all the posts go that were defending me? they were there, I saw them. but what happened to them? they got deleted. they were irrelevant... and apearently, so am I.

I'm not out to get people, I'm not out to get terry... but i'm not sure how it's the other way around.

delete this thread; I dare you
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2007
  2. Nakur

Nakur Guest

:hug: On my own, I'm here for you mate =)
    Such an attempted guilt trip should never happen
  3. Raiden

Raiden Guest

I'm here for you as well, Omo. :biggrin:
  4. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

aw, omo :hug:
    That was a harsh guilt trip...I'm on MSN if you want to talk! -more hugs-

I'm merely watching the conflict progress at this stage...
    All I see is irrational behavior on the part of the authorities...
    I wonder, will I get told to take this to a PM?
  5. Nakur

Nakur Guest

Shygirl.. It was relevant to the thread as it was an obvious guilt trip and completely uncalled for behaviour. especially by a person with a mod function.

Also, How else would he be able to let it out if he cannot post the source?
    Last edited: May 2, 2007
  6. on my own

wait wait wait... let me get this straight

so can post loggs between me and alex and nobody cares but I cant post a really really disgusting and low PM she send me?! that was a low blow, yeah, that fucking hurts
  7. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Private messages should remain private unless both parties agree otherwise.
  8. Nakur

Nakur Guest

mods should remain in control of their emotions aswell, dun see that happening either >.>

Note* this is merely stating the obvious flaw in logic here. It was something that triggered OMO.. of course he has a right to post that.
  9. on my own

in that case I want those loggs off the site now, cuz that's something I consider privet
  10. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Chat logs are not considered private, as they are conducted in a public domain.... unlike private messages. I'm not continuing this discussion.
  11. ybt

ybt Guest

okay, let's just hereby refer to it as something which triggered omo
  12. Nakur

Nakur Guest

So if I were to ask you politely if that could be removed because it will be taken in a way it was not meant and I am not allowed to post there because you said you would ban me if I did. You would not take them off cause it was public?

But when I publically state what my publical statement meant, then I get a warning that I could get banned for actually doing that?

So yeah, I would appreciate if you could remove the log as it does nothing more then fuel an ongoing discussion while it is taken completely out of context.
  13. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I removed both references... your's and Terry's because it was off topic in the thread. You brought it back up in your thread... and I left it! That was your choice.

Oh and for your information:
    Do not argue with the moderators either in the chat room or on the forum, it just creates bad feeling for everyone. If a Staff member tells you to stop a certain conversation or behaviour then abide by their decision, it is for the best interest of all. If you have a problem with a Staff member then come to me [ie Robin] directly and I will address the situation myself.
  14. Nakur

Nakur Guest

But what do we do when that does not help? Then naturally we will voice our concerns.

Also, please do not state you are merely human and then state we cant disagree with you.. it brings a sense of hypocracy