Sorry everybody...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Perfectly Imperfect, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last night I attempted to overdose, and obviously failed because my step mom called an ambulance on me. Funny thing is, they pumped my stomach, kept me there a few hours, then let me go...didn't call a psych, but that's okay, because I'll just continue trying until I succeed. Today I've been told that I'm crazy, out of my mind because I couldn't talk about the abuse that I faced as a child and that only made things worse, so I go to punish myself, yet again. I'm sorry for anything and everything I've done to anybody here, and I know I don't deserve to continue to live...hope everything goes well for everybody and take care! :hug:
  2. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

I doubt you have done anything to anybody on here Jacque. No need to apologise to us. *hugs* Hope you dont try again, please reconsider. I dont know much about you, think we've spoken briefly in chat in the past. Have you spoken to many people about this? *Hugs* Please take care.
  3. Jess

Jess Guest

Just glad you're ok

:hug: :hug: :hug:
  4. emma-louise

emma-louise Guest

*hugs tight*

Please stay safe honey and im here of you need me

em x
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Jacque, I am glad you are ok. Please stay strong. You can get through this. Don't give up. Stay safe. :hug:
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

As far as I know, you haven't done anything wrong. Keep strong, I know you can overcome this. Please don't try overdosing yourself if that's what your thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.