Sorry everyone..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Sorry i couldnt be the help i wanted to be.

Sorry my posts on here have been nothing but a useless life story of myself and my problems..

Sorry i couldnt be what everyone wanted and expected me to be..

Sorry i am such an a..hole

Sorry for being so selfish..

Sorry i was trying to find hope , love , and compassion and only caused anger and hurt..

Sorry for the posts of the ups and downs in my life i should have known better then to post them.. i should have known that even i would screw up online here like everywhere else i go to.. Everything i say or do is wrong and has always been wrong.

I am such a complete screw-up.. God i hate my life and i hate myself... i cant do nothing right.. all i ever do is complain , complain and i should just shut up and get it over with..

thank you blackness, thank you..:hug: and you are right.. so the only way i can actually let others know i am dead seriouse is to just do it and get it over with.. Anna hun i am coming right behind you..

Nothing here for me now..

theres no love for me

the two who meant the world to me and where like parents to me , they helped me keep my mom alive but now i have let them go cause they dont love me so that is not holding me here. so Mr and Mrs Dalton you wanted me outta your life well im going out for good

My brother, heck , he dont care so i am outta here , hes not holding me back.

the cancers pushing me ahead futher so i am going.. im getting my chance and im taking it. its best i getr totally aloner away from anyone so i can complete it and you are right only way to prove anything or prove this pain is to much is to just do it.. just freeking do it...

sorry everyone.. im sorry my posts were selfish , im sorry they hurt others , i am just a dummy white dove with a lot of issues , thought i could talk them out and fight on another day but cant , just cant , sorry
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2007
  2. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Hey babes, keep holding on, I haven't spoken to you much but stay strong.
    I'm here if you need me

Melissa x
  3. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I've never had a reason to see you as selfish; quite the contrary, in fact...

You've tried to help, a lot, too; you even tried to help me, when I ranted about my lack of a girlfriend... and I might even follow your suggestion... I will see. Regardless, though, I am thankful of your kindly offered suggestion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.