sorry for rambling

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by beatlebeetle, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beatlebeetle

beatlebeetle New Member

but i don't know where else to turn :( i am 22 and feel very stuck in my life. i have done the best i could, but now i am too tired to do anything. its unbelievable how i get so tired and end up sabotaging myself with so many important things. i am telling myself to kill myself everyday these days. i am so alone. i just want to be normal :(
  2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

certainly sounds like you're depressed

have you spoken to a doctor or therapist yet? that would probably be a good start

if it gets too intense, please call a crisis center or one of the numbers at the bottom of the forum

keep posting too
  3. AUX

AUX New Member

I can relate. I am 21 and should feel great but feel completely alone. The crappy part is there is no explanation for it. I know what your thinking. All you can do is hold on and keep plugging. I want to die all the time and should never stop taking my anti depressants. I use alcohol and drugs and they only make it worse .But sometimes people are not the smartest. Just know that you are not alone and others including myself feel the same way.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you get on meds you will feel so much better just talk to your regular doctor they can prescribe something for depression.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.