Sorry, I don't even know what to title this, there's just no summation for it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, Dec 31, 2013.

1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I just posted this in my diary, but I'd like some feedback on it. I'm interested to see if anyone else thinks that this is just as stupid as I think it is.

I just thought I'd let you all know where my husband is right now, because even though I heard about this last night, his agenda for today still hasn't ceased to amuse me. Well, he and a friend are about to go kick the shit out of some guy right now for shorting him $33 for the Subs (Suboxone) he sold last night. First of all, I would like to point out that I think the whole idea of this is completely retarded and is male egotism at it's finest. Second, it's probably not going to solve anything because the dickhead is obviously broke so it's not like you're going to get your money back if you try to rob him. He even said it himself that the money isn't his biggest reason for doing this, it's "the general principal". So, basically, he's doing it because his pride and ego have their own zip code. And as for me, I have to sit here and hope that my asshat of a husband doesn't either A. get hurt or B. go to jail. And let's not forget the fact that technically I'm involved in all this bullshit as well, whether I like it or not, because the Subs that he sold are in my name. So, if this guy is unhappy enough with the fact that he's going to get hit in the head with a tire iron today, if he wanted to, he could technically bust both of us. Now, granted, he'd get himself in trouble as well, being that he's the one who bought them, but like I said the fact that you got hit in the head with a tire iron might take precedence over that. When I told this to my husband, he said "Nah, he's a pussy, he won't say or do anything about it and if he tries to bust us, all we have to say is they were stolen." Yeah, because that always works out when people try to do that. And just as well as he knows where the guy lives, the guy knows where we live as well. And my husband was also apparently kind enough to warn him that he's "going to get his skull cracked open" last night, so for all he knows, maybe he's smart enough to be prepared. And, again, this is all over 2 Suboxone strips, cause technically he got 3 and paid him enough for one of them. Like, seriously, 2 strips is worth risking all that to you? I mean, even if it were like 10 of them, yeah that's some fucked up shit, but by beating the fuck out of him, you're not solving anything, something a lot worse than losing money could come out of it, and technically, we're not supposed to even be selling these in the first place. Everything has consequences and he either doesn't seem to realize that or just doesn't give a fuck. So, again, I have to sit here at home hoping my husband comes back, and in one piece, because he feels the need to bring the code of the streets into our marriage. This is just awesome. Right about now, a nice high would be swell. But if you've read my previous entry, I'm not allowed to do that because that would be harmful and stupid. But as long as it's him doing something harmful and stupid, it's all good.

Oh yeah, and he also tried to say last night that he's not just doing this for himself, he's doing it for me and the benefit of our marriage, because "we work too hard for what we have to have some asshole try to pull some shit like this". Okay, now, while I agree with the second part of that statement, don't you dare under any circumstances say that you're doing this for me because I don't want you to do this dumb shit at all. So if you took me and our marriage into consideration, you wouldn't risk rotting away in prison for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. That wouldn't at all be beneficial to me or our marriage.