Sorry I just had to vent

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by carebear32, Aug 11, 2012.

1. carebear32

carebear32 Well-Known Member

My grandmother has been in a foul mood all day. I heard her in the bathroom this morning calling me a stupid cow and a bitch because I forgot to open the bathroom window after my shower. She doesn't know I heard her. She grumbles away to herself most days, but tonight after dinner she got into a huff about the left over food on the stove and when politely told to leave it, she tried to cause a fight. In the words of my dad's favourite band, The Who, "I hope I die before I get old."

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It must be very frustrating to deal with CareBear, I empathize with you. It is also and unfortunately common and somewhat natural progression for all fortunate to obtain the age that is associated with it.

:hug:

Ben

3. carebear32

carebear32 Well-Known Member

I hear what you're saying, Ben and the usual grumblings I'm getting used to, but is it really necessary to resort to name calling when you don't agree with what someone either has or hasn't done? I mean, especially when she's guilty of the same thing. I swear she thinks she's the modern day Mary Poppins, you know perfect in every way, doesn't make mistakes ect...

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

No, it does not seem necessary to me, and not to you. And it would not be to either of us. I do not know how old your grandmother is, or what her life is like now, maybe she is less able to control these impulses than you or I would be able. It is not an excuse at all as it is inexcusable, but maybe it is a reason?