sorry i loves you all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Izziebabystar, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

just wana say thanks for everything
    i cant see a way out
    fuzzyness has taken over and ima end it all now
    loves you all
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't end your life izzie. :sad:
  3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

What's wrong Izzie? :arms:
  4. Izziebabystar

the fuzzyness is taking over
    i did cut and badish
    the bf cam over and sorted out my arms
  5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Good that your bf came then. :hug:
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Izzie,
    In your post you say you will be there. I think you should read that and then remember you said you will always be there. Please don't harm yourself.
    I use to be a cutter and one day I decided there was no good reason to be doing it. I always thought I was letting the pain out along with the blood. But the pain would still be there. So I quit cutting.
    You said your BF came over and took care of your arms. That tells me he loves you. Are you willing to give that up? There are alot of people here on the forum who would like to have someone to love and to return there love.
    Please if you are still feeling that way go to the hospital before it gets worst!! We don't want you to harm yourself!! Take Care~Joseph~
  7. Izziebabystar

i know i need help.
    im currently looking into how i can admit myself into hospital
  8. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

good bf to help you out. Have you seen a doctor first? Admitting to the hospital is VERY expensive; and once you admit yourself in for something like that they won't let you out till they think you are ready.
  9. x

x Active Member

All you need to do is visit your GP or, if you do not have a GP, your NHS walk in center. Then explain to the doctor you are suicidal and would like to andmit yourself to a psychiatric ward for observation.

If you do this you will be in hospital within a couple of hours.....BTW in the UK seeing a doc and going to a psychatric hospital is all free. It will cost you nothing, the above poster (effervescentpsyche) must be based outside the UK

hope this helps, Ryan xXx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.