Sorry I'm just wasting space

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by elvinchild, Aug 26, 2009.

1. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

I feel like my last ounce of hope has been squelched. I can't explain what's happening. I just feel dreadful, I see my fate and its for the worse. I've been sobbing for hours on end, I started at 7 pm and have hardly stopped its now after 3 am. Nobody cares, I have reached out and nobody cares not even my boyfriend he's just tired of me, so I'm on here reaching out, even though I somehow know nobody cares here either. I'm alone. Tomorrow I have an important event going on and I can't imagine sleeping, any moment I stop doing something I'm sobbing uncontrollably. If I don't get sleep tomorrow is going to go horribly. This post is pointless, kind of like me and all the trouble I've caused people. I'm sorry everyone.
  2. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Don't apologise, there is nothing to apologise for. I understand that things get hard, and that you can start to feel alone, but the fact that you are here, takes away the fact that you're alone. We're all here for each other. Whether you think I'm words on a screen or not, what people fail to notice is that there are real people behind those words on a screen, real people with real feelings who really care. You're never alone, there is always people on here that you can talk to, and there always will be. I'm sure you'll feel a little better after some sleep, maybe you should try and get some now. You said yourself, tomorrow will go horribly otherwise.

Get some sleep, see if you feel any better in the morning, and never be afraid to ask anyone for help. It's not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.
    Hang in there =]
  3. elvinchild

Its just not that easy though, I have a horrible problem with insomnia and when I'm feeling at my worst like tonight sleep is impossible, I usually can't get to bed until anywhere between 5 and 8 am.
  4. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Whatever it is you'd normally do before trying to sleep, do the exact opposite. I.e. If you read, don't, if you don't normally listen to music, this time do. By doing this you make a new schedule. It's not so much insomnia as it is you have an unusual body clock. Try this for a little while, and see if it helps. It should do.
  5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

We started to talk a while back and I needed a break so sorry if i abandoned you and/or made you feel like I did not care cause i do
    I am with you on the insomnia. i have abig day too and now my worry about it has made sleep even harder. i have drawn a hot bath and a cup of tea which really helps me, have you tried that?
    I also do deep breathing really only works for me if i do it through my nostrils and count to 6 on the in... hold for a bit and then exhale andcount to 6 ..pause and then repeat. It is called pranayama and is a yogic technique if you want to give it a try.
    Please keep are not a waste of space hun not at all matter a great deal.
    Hugs Bambi
  6. elvinchild

That's an interesting idea Wayne I could try it.

No worries Bambi. I have tried a lot of those things and they have helped its just that tonight I am over the threshold of being able to do anything for myself I am really out of control. Way too much was thrown onto my shoulders the past few days and I am crushed, there are a thousand thoughts in my head and I can't process anything, I only know my life's taken a turn downhill.

I'm sorry I'm whining like this its selfish of me really I feel like such a burden to everyone I come in contact with.
  7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I fully agree with everything that has already been said. From what I've seen you've been very helpful to people around SF and that in itself makes you not a waste of space. And also you're musician which basically makes you completely awesome. I would definitley give Wayne's idea a try to help the insomnia. It could work.