Sorry, just need to rant...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by seven, Jan 13, 2009.

1. seven

seven Active Member

I fucking hate him! I thought he didn't mind talking to me about my problems, and I was almost feeling good about myself. Today I found out I was getting annoying and that he was too busy. I am not angry at him for being busy, or even for being thinking I am annoying; I know I am. I just want to know why the fuck he didn't have the courage to tell me; instead he had to act like everything was ok. Well, I blindly followed him, thinking I could even be friends with him and he might even enjoy my company. Why am I always this stupid!? I doesn't help that he has been my only emotional contact in 6 months. I feel so alone...

2. seven

seven Active Member

Sorry, maybe I can explain this better. I have issues trusting people and believing they talk to me because they like me. There is a guy I talk to when I'm feeling down. Recently I have started to feel better about myself and believe that they weren't annoyed with me. However, I overheard that they were and got upset. Now it is irrelevant whether that is true or not. I am back where I started; believing that people aren't with me because they want to be with me. I was so close to being better! This always happens to me; start hoping things will get better, but when they don't I fall down hard. I hope this makes sense, because I really need someone to understand me right now...

3. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that, really. I've been told the exact same thing myself by a girl. Thing is, I too have issues trusting people and believing they want to talk to me because they like me. Sounds like we're kinda going through the same thing.

Take care :hug:

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about what happened to you. Maybe this guy has alot going on at the moment and thus he has had these thoughts but without any true intentions to hurt you.