• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Sorry thread

Witty⭐️Sarcasm🐒

Race towards an early grave
SF Supporter
I'm sorry. I'll just stop talking or posting my feelings about my daughter, my situation or even the grief itself. It's just my way of letting them out not expecting anyone to respond, to be honest, because I feel this whole thing doesn't do me good. No one will understand because it is really hard to understand. Even myself, I don't understand why this is happening. I know I'm not a good person, but I feel they are others who are worst, but are happy and living their normal lives. I honestly don't deserve this. Not to take it against people, as I said, it is hard to understand. I know they want to, and they are trying to. I appreciate them reaching out. Really. I'm very sorry to disappoint them.
I can't imagine how difficult it is. I've never experienced anything like this myself, so I can only try to put myself in your shoes. You are a good person. Some people hate their kids and even hurt them. The fact that you love your daughter so much speaks volumes about your character. You can talk about things as much as you want, if it helps. We're always here to listen.

Witty⭐️Sarcasm🐒

SF Supporter
I apologize to anyone that I ever hurt with my actions. Even if we don't talk anymore, I wish you the best. I have no ill will towards anyone and never hate anyone. I don't have it in me to do that. Even if others don't feel the same about me, I do care and want them to have the best life they can.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
I apologise to my dad that I am not the son he wanted that I was never going to be what you wanted me to be a drinking partner someone to spend the majority of your life drunk with and instead I am an emotional wreak which started with you and what happened when I was a child

Witty⭐️Sarcasm🐒

SF Supporter
I apologise to my dad that I am not the son he wanted that I was never going to be what you wanted me to be a drinking partner someone to spend the majority of your life drunk with and instead I am an emotional wreak which started with you and what happened when I was a child
That's not your fault. Try not to let his cruelty get to you, because you aren't all these bad things he has said about you.

seabird

meandering home 🦢☔️
SF Supporter
I am sorry for the lack of control when your real self became evident to me I shouldn't have done the verbal attack. I lashed out with in passionate anger & confusion. If I could undo the words I wrote - I would. It was both out faults. I am not sad or mad anymore; still, I am sorry.

JMG

Changing, always changing.
I’m sorry for sometimes feeling ashamed of saying the words “I’m sorry” and to anyone I’ve ever hurt or offended in any way. I’m never trying to be hurtful and also when I feel deeply hurt/offended about something done (or not done, sometimes, especially having to do with ineffective or nonexistent communication) then I can sometimes say quite hurtful and sometimes even mean things. I don’t mean them it is a messed up pride and defense mechanism I guess. I know it’s a complicated and complex thing to understand, that it’s easier to have a quick, judgmental reaction back rather than even try to understand and to think that me saying these things are “making excuses”. I don’t feel like it is and feel very alone, frustrated, overwhelmed and upset when people judge me so harshly like that.

I don’t truly hate anyone either, those who have deeply hurt me I feel confused about more than anything but it seems they like to keep things like that (unclear and confusing, most likely just reflecting their feelings towards themselves) so I’m sorry to myself for caring so much about those who are conditional with their compassion. That is not an energy that is healthy so by them choosing not to be in my life I see now it is actually the biggest favor they could have ever done for me. Thank you to the trash that has taken itself out because as far as I can see your hateful, ignorant and unwise act of doing that has ultimately bitten you hard in the butt. You now have a much higher level of misery in your life without my pure, sincere energy in it, and I am much better, stronger and happier without you. You might have felt better about yourself by trying so hard to hurt me so you could feel powerful, dropping me so suddenly without explanation like that, being annoyed at me for even trying to find out wtf was going on, but life is now clearly revealing where the real power has always been, and that is with me, not ignorant, cowardly bullies. Your miserable attempt to feel better about yourself has clearly been an epic fail. The real power you could have benefited from through my pure, loving, sincere and loyal friendship has now been destroyed, so congratulations on that, very brave.

JMG

Changing, always changing.
I’m really, truly and deeply sorry for most of the 2nd paragraph I posted above there, specifically the part where I refer to the “trash taking itself out” that was an especially mean and horrendous thing to say. I don’t think the person is trash. I think the other things I said about cowardly bullies was also just judgmental and mean so I’m sorry for that too. Same with the sarcastic “congratulations” and brave comments, I see now they are also harsh. I do not want to be conditional with my compassion so I absolutely feel it to all, even those who’ve hurt me the most. It’s not my place to judge regardless of the lack of communication and resolution, or any other choices made by another person. I was the one who allowed myself to get sucked into my own psychological melodrama and what I really needed to be doing was remembering my own value and worth. This has all been a great learning experience, I don’t think I honestly could have said this when I posted that the other day, but I’m grateful even for the confusing and painful part of this whole experience because it helped me have a lot more clarity than I ever did before. It’s helped me be stronger :)

Wishing the best for everyone, today and always. I’m much more in my right mind now and I am never glad to see karma bite anyone in the butt, it’s not a judgment I have any right to make in terms of what is deserved or not.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$125.00
Goal
$255.00