Sorry thread

Pebble mouse

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SF Pro
Well, this is tough, but I will contribute -

I am sorry to my (now passed) stepmother for getting aggressive with her. When I look back on what happened (and I think about it every day) those 15 years ago I understand now that BOTH of us were at fault. I had a BPD rage episode and got violent. She had been playing games with me for years.

I am sorry I did that. It's one of the biggest mistakes I've made in my life and I've made a lot of them.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I'm sorry to my stepdad for being so horrible to him. I was a hideous grumpy teenager and I resented having to move home when he and mum married. He was one of the loveliest people ever but I would have rather cut my arm off than tell him that. He died four years later never knowing how much I loved him.

I'm sorry to my mum for not having the patience to deal with her dementia and constantly having to grit my teeth to get through a conversation.

I'm sorry to Nick for putting him through hell with my mental health and for making him so unhappy.

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
I apologize to anyone that knows me and hopes that I can help them.

My best friend at Uni committed suicide
After Uni a girl I liked then committed suicide
My brother then attempted to commit suicide
but that was after my cousin attempted suicide

There are much better people in the world (and this site) than me. I do tell people that, but people are strange.
Things should be a certain way.

Last edited:

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I'm sorry to my cousin, my best friend growing up. There was some family drama that tore us apart for a while. We made up but were never as close again, and she passed away in 2009. I'm sorry I didn't try harder to rebuild what we'd had before the argument.
Thanks Witty. At first I wasn't sure I would post here because I didn't immediately understand the point. I understand now; it really is therapeutic to give a voice to thoughts that have never been spoken or written before.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I'm sorry to my cousin, my best friend growing up. There was some family drama that tore us apart for a while. We made up but were never as close again, and she passed away in 2009. I'm sorry I didn't try harder to rebuild what we'd had before the argument.
Thanks Witty. At first I wasn't sure I would post here because I didn't immediately understand the point. I understand now; it really is therapeutic to give a voice to thoughts that have never been spoken or written before.
I'm glad it has helped to get it out.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I'm sorry for crossing boundaries. I now realize they are there for a reason.
I'm sorry I come on too strong. I fear losing others, so I cling too tightly and end up suffocating them. But I am learning to be more dependent on myself.
I'm sorry I can be intensely negative at times. It's always towards myself, not others. But I know that people may not want to get sucked into that vortex.
I'm sorry for putting people on a pedestal. You are only human and can take so much. Only give what you can, and put yourself first.
I'm sorry if I have ever made my friends feel unimportant. Anyone I consider a friend is immensely important to me. I love you all, even if I sometimes have a hard time showing it.
I'm sorry for being a wreck. I know if I keep working at it, I can get better.
I'm sorry for being a drain on people. I have to start giving more than I take.

I didn't think I would say much, but it feels good to let it out. Hopefully those who deserve my apologies will understand where I am coming from.

I'm sorry. I'll just stop talking or posting my feelings about my daughter, my situation or even the grief itself. It's just my way of letting them out not expecting anyone to respond, to be honest, because I feel this whole thing doesn't do me good. No one will understand because it is really hard to understand. Even myself, I don't understand why this is happening. I know I'm not a good person, but I feel there are others who are worst, but are happy and living their normal lives. I honestly don't deserve this. Not to take it against people, as I said, it is hard to understand. I know they want to, and they are trying to. I appreciate them reaching out. Really. I'm very sorry to disappoint them.

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00