sorry to be alive

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by icerain, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icerain

icerain Well-Known Member

hi
    sorry to bug everyone here. but i got noone else. i just took some pills, i plan to take some more soon, and i don't want to live anymore. it is better for everyone if i am permanently gone. how will i know that i've done the right thing? why is this such a 'bad' thing to do? nobody cares if i live or die, so why is it if i told someone, they would call the cops? i don't get it. i guess i would just like some answers before i lay my head down for sleep

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2008
  2. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

What kind of pills did you take, icerain?

What's made you come to this decision? Why do you think nobody cares about you living or dying?

3. icerain

i took <Mod Edit: no specific pills please>
    i just know that nobody wants me. been that way allways, no big deal

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2008
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi .. I've edited out what pills you exactly took, as we want everyone to be safe here :hug:

I'm glad you've found here as a place of support :)

5. kitai16

Sorry, I was curious as some pills won't just let you go to sleep and die and can keep you up all night in massive amounts of pain. I didn't ask to know the name of it or anything, just the type.

6. icerain

it was the type that i said, i'm sorry that i did that wrong too

7. kitai16

Don't worry about it. I guess they're stricter than I thought. It's not your fault; I asked.

How are you feeling?

8. icerain

im getting sleepy now, so i will go now. i am fine. thanks. i wish you well

9. kitai16

I'm not gonna tell you what to do. But I have to ask; have you really thought this all through? This isn't a reaction to you being upset today/tonight about things? Can you really see no other way for yourself?

10. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

everyone here you will grow to care for, and everyone will grow to care for you. and youll find as i have, youll develop pretty close relationships with some of the forum members, and whats hard about that is seeing one of them go and you cant stop them. it is the worst pain one can suffer, and youll find that someone here cares for you, and theyll want to protect you and surrond you with love, so i know you mean something here, so lets wait a little longer and let them find your precious soul sweety..

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you came here icerain. I hope you are not too affected by what you took and can let us know how you are. Talk to us and give us a chance to offer you some much needed support. :hug:

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I was curious as to what icerain took so that we would know if it was a lethal dose or not?

13. kitai16

I know the general type as I saw it before it was edited out. But I dunno how much.

14. icerain

i failed but i still want to. no, it is not a rash decision. and there is nobody here for me. but thanks anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.