Sorry to be another one.... but hello....

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by brady6602, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brady6602

brady6602 Member

What do you call a ship that goes through ice... an ice breaker... well now thats over and done with i can stop pretending to be happy...

I came to this site as a referral from another site, and i just guess i want to see what everything is about and talk, i would love to tell you all my life has been happy... its not... but i feel guilty because ive not had a hard life, i have worked well through school to get a good job and had support off a family member to make it bearable.

I have depression, panic and stress disorders and bipolar, so putting a brave face on is pretty much a speciality. I was that person who always helped his friends but they never helped him so kind of leaves me in the dark, i feel i have no direction and i am pretty much a severe self harmer and someone who has more than one plan for the permanent solution.

Im reaching out now to people as i need to get this sorted as therapy and a whole host of medicines dont help.

So here is to the future i guess... i also hope to pass on any help to things that have got me by....

2. Dewonderland

Dewonderland Well-Known Member

Hello Seb,

Thank you for joining.

As I said recently sometimes having everything still doesn't make us happy because something important is missing.
    It might be small or inumportant ... but because of it we might be permanently unsatisfied.

I wish you will find a solution.
    We are all a bit broken here ... or we wouldn't be there.
    You can reach out anytime you need to.
  3. Somebody

Somebody Member

Guilty? guilty for emotions you yourself cant control? no. its not you. You prove by posting here that you are strong, brave enough to look for other solutions than permanent ends! You now fight something that is hard to fight, this might boil down to the biggest fight in your life. The only thing is, that you can prove yourself wrong! you can fight your feelings! You can make the change you need to make to be happy! to be who you want to be.. You just have to find out what that is! And believe me, a razor, a knife, acid, drugs, alcohol none of that can give you that answer, they are the poison that can do nothing but hold your happiness at bay. Fight, brave soul. Fight for the happiness you deserve! Remodel yourself if you have to! YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO ENDURE THIS BRADY! NO1 CAN EVER TAKE THAT FROM YOU.
  4. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

5. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
  6. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

Welcome :)
  7. brady6602

brady6602 Member

Thank you all :)
  8. Mr Stewart