Sorry to bore...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by 2-D, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

I know my posts seem few and far between, and im sorry - i just, meh; guess i could cope with the darkness within

Well for those that remember me; ive dropped out of college back in feb or sometime earlier this year, ive made up with my mate who i fell out with i lasted a total of 4 hours at Mcdonalds (not suprising but meh!)

Job hunting is just another exercise to feel like crap to me atm - so im on a training corse that will hopefully see me in a job and an NVQ (if only a level 1 ATM) in Business Admin

atm im just - feeli meh, my folks now (i broke down infront of my step dad), ive been to the crisis team (they made me feel small and retarded as i explained my reasons for leaving college), im now on Prozac (2x 20mg tabs a day) but im gonna have a guess that they are doing nothing but to worsen these SHing urges and suicidalness (ive made another feeble attempt at ending my own life since trying to OD)

My doc says i should make another app at the crisis team, but i dont rli fancy doing that :(

sorry to bore you

*goes back to corner*

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello 2-D,

I wish you the best of luck with your new training course :hug:
    If you feel your medication is causing you to be more suicidal you really should tell your doctor to be on the safe side. If you need to talk Im just a PM away :arms:

3. 2-D

2-D Well-Known Member

Thanks for that Daisy, im almost finished the course and soon will be time to start job hunting, a slightly triggering experaince for me as every time i look at a hopeful advert, there is always something that will make it so i cant apply :( and atm i feel so small Tiny tob thumb is about the size of godzilla cause i just cant get anywere with this job thing =[

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You're welcome hun. Don't always expect the worst, it will cause you to think negatively and lower your self esteem. You sound like a lovely person, be proud of yourself and apply for jobs with great confidence ,even if you don't get them, you wont feel so bad about it :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.