Sorry to bother you...again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I am tired of living and being scapegoated by my family. I feel trapped and it's starting to be too much. I feel the end coming. I tried calling a crisisline and the lady was so uncaring. I don't want to keep going on.

2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i know how hellish it is when you get no support at home

what happened with the crisis line makes me a little angry but i think that is the exception rather than the rule - can you try again? maybe you'll get someone who is more compassionate

can you talk to your doctor? tell him/her what's going on, how you feel

you already know that you can always talk to us here

i haven't been here a lot lately but if you need to talk, you can pm me

3. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Well we're glad that you came here! Its such a horrible thing when you reach out for help during the darkest time in your life and the person you reach is more interested in filing their nails or whatever. It means a lot that you did reach out to us.

Don't give up yet. Keep reaching out for help. It is what I did when I was going through my last bout of depression. I'm doing great now with my depression even though my life has taken a turn for the worst, but I can handle those feelings better when they come.

Keep reaching out.
    Don't give up.
    Choose life....burn that into your mind.

I'm open for PM's:hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.