sorry to bother!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blooddrinker, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blooddrinker

blooddrinker New Member

hey people it is me again blooddrinker i have been thinking about harming myself again and i do not know if it is going to a suicide attempt or not but i want to cutt my wrist so badly that i can taste it and everyone is telling me not to do it but i do not know if i can handle the stress of my life any more. i am living on the streets and i can not get any work and i can not get any help from anybody including my family and i am just so sick and freaking tired of everyone looking down on me that i can taste the hate on my lips and i just want to take it out on my wrists so bad that i can not stand it any longer and i just want to know what is the best thing to do about this crap cuz it is driving me crazy cuz i usually cut my wrists and go to the hospital and be done with it but i think this time that if i cut my wrists that it might be to deep and it might kill me this time and i do not want that to happen but i really honestly do not care anymore and i just want to know what do i do to make myself feel better becuz meds are not working and now i drink and smoke weed and that is not helping me at all and like i said i am just tired of all this crap so if someone can help me and give me some feedback that would greatly thankful to you cuz i am just about to the end of my rope and i do not care who i hurt anymore as long as the pain i am fdeeling stops thank you and have a better day than i am having

blooddrinker.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry things are so rough...do you have someone from social services helping you find housing and such??? and have you told your MD that the meds are not working? Please PM me if you want to brainstorm some options, etc., and hope things straighten out soon...J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.