Sorry to do another post so soon

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadhart, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I don't expect anyone to remember, but I wrote a few posts about a girl that I liked and got hurt by. Well today is her birthday...I don't know exactly why that would bother me but part of me wants to wish her a good one. The other part of me feels like why should I after she could give two shits how she hurt me with her words and actions.

If I had killed myself, it wouldn't have meant adamn thing to her much less anyone else. yet, i can't get rid of this pain. I don't want to interfere in her life or anything, but sometimes I wish she gave me the understanding I tried to give her. I'm sorry for sounding so pathetic.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No h un don't wish her anything okay you have got to move on get out and start dating others okay Do not let one person cruelty win hun don't let her win You join activities sports clubs anything and start meeting new people okay show her how strong you are and walk away.:hugtackles:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That does not sound pathetic at all...I always say each of us has one 'that got away'...a man I dated for 3 years is the one in my life...his work seemed like his real true love and I could not handle that...I was younger and much more needy...I wish you will find someone who you can contact when you want to express your caring...you deserve that!

4. sadhart

I'm not going to contact her....I just wish I could get rid of this pain. I don't think it will ever go away. And it's not that simple as to just let go...if it were I would have done that a long time ago. I walked away from that rejection and learned that I am too broken to be worth getting to know and that I don't deserve to be with anyone.

The pain will never end and I wish I understood why this is so damn different from other rejections.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe the pain is greater because you cared more deeply? Those are the injuries that are so devastating

6. sadhart

You're probably right, and I wish that were enough to make the pain fade, but it's not. i'm sorry for dragging this one like this tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.