Sorry to post.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by black_rose_13, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorry to post, i shouldnt really..

i'm trying to be strong . correction, im trying to pretend.. i've told the people around me that i am fine. that i am not planning anything, that i am safe. i am a lier. i feel so very low. rock bottom. i have a plan. i have what i need and i just dont no what to do :(

if i keep on pretending and lying i think i'm going to explode. but i cant tell my cpn. i just want this all gone.

i dont want to breathe anymore, i want it all to go away so that i dont have to be unhappy every second.

i really want to do it now :( :cry:

sorry to post this. sorry. i sound truly pathetic. :unsure:
  2. black_angel

black_angel Active Member

i know how u r feeling right now! i have just the same feelings...
    I have been thinking that tonight am i going to do it... I don't now what to say to u because im feeling the same things..Just that..The world needs u and I hope that u will stick here for some time..
  3. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

if you care for me like i care for you you'll never kill yourself trust up to always seem optimistc...come to chat sometime girl... :)
  4. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

You're a sweet person and I'm sure many others here think that. I will speak to you later when I get the chance.

5. why is everyday getting worse. i dont no how much longer i can do this.
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

You don't sound pathetic nor are you. I can understand what you are saying, I honestly do, I hope you don't do anything though, you are a great person and you'd be dearly missed, We care, would you like to talk about the things that are bothering you? Because we'd be happy to listen/talk with you. Please try and hang in there hun, I'll try too. :hug: :hug:
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

You're struggling and understably it's so hard I know you're trying your best,I wish I could do more I'm alway's here if you need to talk.Sorry I may not be so much help myself but I will certainly try.
  8. thanks for replying everyone it does mean alot to me. my head feels like its going to explode. thoughts and images are rushing through my head and its scaring me. i cant really explain sorry
  9. maybe i just need the right time :unsure:
  10. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

I hear you. I still don't know whether bad thoughts/images/nightmares etc are purely down to mental illness or whether there's a deeper ie. spiritual explanation.

Yeah it's bloody difficult to tell people these things, because you imagine other people will think you're crazy or because you don't think anyone can help anyways.

:unsure: wish I could be more help but don't be scared to make as many posts as you need to, people aren't gonna think you're an attention seeker or anything.
  11. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

oh br .I get this every 3rd day.get those thoughts,next day guilt,next day pretend,then back to day 1.I know how u feel my love.together we will fight it,always here to scream at,cry with and to laugh ok.hige huggles to you
    love sarahg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.