sorry to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kate, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kate

Kate Member

sorry to post again
    but ireally feel "near the end" is the only way i can put it
    i really dont want to live.... im empty... nothing to live for

i really need 2 talk to sum1... i cant talk to my friendsor family cos even being around any1 makes me feel very angry n i dont know why

i feel really sick... ive got pills nd i want 2 take them...

i dont want to die but i dont want to be alive.... does that sound stupid sorry if im not makin sense

2. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

no it's not stupid, but please don't take anything :hug: PM me if you need to

3. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

PM me and I'll send you my hotmail if you wanna talk in MSN. The chat thing here for me isn't working =/

4. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

No, Kate, it is not stupid. It is the same confusion a lot of us feel, that we don't want to live, but also don't want to kill ourselves. You need to find someone to talk to. Someone on SF would be great, but don't wait. You can pm me if you need to talk. In the mean time, take care of your self.... you are loved :hug:

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi kate, just reading your post now. how are you today? please lean on us when you are feeling low. you can also call the suicide helpline, i've used the one here in ireland and it really helped to talk to another person about how low i was feeling. you might think 'what difference would a phone call make' and it's hard to describe, but a sympathetic and compassionate listener does wonders.

with time and some support that tiny part of you that is unsure about dying will turn to the light, and slowly begin to grow. hang on,

catherine

6. thegrey

thegrey Member

You're not alone :) Like what others say, you can PM me too if you want. Although I'm unsure if I can help much since I pretty much feel very bad myself but I can be a good listener if you need.

7. Kate

Kate Member

hi thnx for all ur support
    it means a lot
    catherine, ive talked 2 samaratins b4 n it helped for a few min but the feelings always come back... they never go away...

8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

yeah, samaritans are good but we have another phone line here staffed by mental health professionals. i also used samaritans but found the non-directive part frustrating, as in their approach is to not offer solutions, but only listen. still, my point is that you are not, and will not, be alone as you struggle with feeling suicidal.

no matter how long you have felt this way there is always tomorrow, and with some work and support i hope tomorrow will be brighter for you

c

9. Kate

Kate Member

yeah me too

10. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey i just noticed you are in ireland

here is the HSE suicide helpline number - it's for the southern region - dunno if that includes where you live - 1800 742 745

11. Kate

Kate Member

thats great thanx
    x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.