Sorry x

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Pebble, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Hi I'm really sorry I joined a short while ago - maybe few weeks I'm not really sure. But didn't realise there was this bit on the forum so never posted here. Really sorry. Have made a few other posts and everyone has been really supportive and helpful, thank you. Its amazing how quick somewhere like this forum can become like a life line for you. Anyways Thanks x

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

You're welcome! That's what we are here for!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey hope you keep reaching out okay lots of people here to give you support and that understand

4. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Thank you, having support from people who are understanding is a massive help. Hope I can help you guys sometime too if you ever need someone to listen x

5. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I like you, Pebble. Nice to hear that being here on the forum helps! :hugtackles:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There is no need to be sorry. We are glad you joined. I hope you continue to find support here. You are right when you say it can become a lifeline. Take care, Pebble and stay safe. :hug:

7. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Thank you sapphire, thats really sweet. I like you too and am really gratefull for all of your help. I've never been able to talk about things to people like I can on here. I think I probably talk to much on here :) but feels like the only place I can actually talk if that makes sense. No one on here can find out your personal information like phone numbers or anything so they can phone people for help if they decide they need to can they? I mean like I can't talk to the crisis team or samaritans because I worry that they will make decisions for me that I dont want because of the answers i may give to their questions x sorry just panicking i suppose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.