Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Sparrow91, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

I felt the need to post no one need to pay attention. My rants don't matter I just need to talk. The thoughts are bombarding my head like waves crashing on the beach. It's been 7 months but I'm about to fall back down. The stress is just building . My personal life has become harder to handle as the days go by. Like nearing a deadline the pressure rises. I just wish for a release. I'm frustrated and feel like I'm going to breakdown. I hold back tears almost daily now and my 'tool' sits nicely on my nightstand staring at me. I'm proud I've held so long but I don't know how long I can keep it up. I feel like I shouldn't feel like this, I'm 22 I should grow up and deal, how long do I have to struggle with cutting. I always think maybe just a small one. Time and time again I think that. I can imagine it now. Relief. I don't know..
    Fuck! That's just what I feel.

Thanks whoever listens or not , just feelings.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you are having such a hard time right now- I wish I had read this before seeing you in chat. I really have no great advice for you but if you want to talk about what is going on I am happy to listen.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

Thank you for replaying and asking about how I was doing in chat. I'm doing a little better after talking in the chat room for a bit. I have highs and lows , it's just hard to keep going when your low.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sparrow i know the lows are hard to deal with and i am glad you come here and rant and talk on chat so you do not go there the self harm ok You come here and release the sadness hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.