Not open for further replies.
im sorry to everyone that was in chat a minute ago
im sorry to the people i have hurt
im sorry to the people that ive upset
im sorry to the people whose was im in
im sorry to the people reading this
IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY

J
I see no real reason for you to be apologizing, hun. :hug: I was in chat just a while ago when you were and you did absolutely nothing wrong, please don't apologize. I'm glad you were there. it's actually been a while since we talked, and not that we had a truly indepth conversation or anything, but it was good to just see you

:hug: seems to me like you're hurting or feeling down at the moment hun. That's usually a reason why I get to be apologizing for everything.. even breathing :dry: . but I don't see any reason for you to apologize. certainly not to me (not that you were specifying this towards anyone!)

:hug: I'll shut up before I stick my foot any farther into my mouth. But know I'm here ok? Anytime you wanna or need to talk. just a pm or IM away

Take care

thanx jess, after you left chat i said some stuff that people assumedwas about them when it want.
yea, im hurting, mainly my fault.
ur right, i forgot one thing

*im sorry for breathing*

(((((((((jess)))))))))

J
oh no hun,
I didn't mean to bring something else up for you to be sorry for. I'm thankful you are here and breathing and chatting. We all say things that people take the wrong way. unfortunately that's part of life. I have a habit of opening my mouth before thinking and saying things that people take the wrong way. Doesn't make me a bad person, just made a mistake and so did they to be honest. :hug: I'm really sorry you're hurting right now hun, it's not your fault. What's going on? Talk to me?

:hug: :cheekkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00