:'( Sorry....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just feel like giving up. So exhausted.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you and i totally understand exhaustion just takes away all the fight in us. Hope you hold on here ok just keep reaching out here or to someone you trust ok so they can help you fight when you are to tired to do so

2 people like this.
  3. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Please hold on Olivia, we're always stronger than we think we are, and we're always here if you need us:)

2 people like this.
  4. brknsilence

Thanks everyone. I'm just tired of struggling . I even admitted to my husband that I'm tired if struggling. I been crying off and on for hours. ​

5. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I hear you, I know that feeling so well, I am sorry, I am here if you need someone to talk to, there are more here that you probably know better, please try to hold on, I am tired as well, I have been here so that I can keep going. I keep going so that i can try to reach out to others, I know it is a hard world but it is still a beautiful place! I can't see it that well anymore but I know it is there! Reach out to someone, they will help when you get to tired Please.
    I Try to think of the beautiful little moments, the birth of a new litter of Kittens, the Warmth of a Sunrise on a cool spring morning!
    The laughter of a group of Children at play The eyes of wonder on a Child on a Christmas morning The smell of Fresh cut hay!
    The sunset over an Ocean View all of these are free but once you live through them you can have that memory forever!
    Hold on, Please. there will be a new, perhaps better day tomorrow, Hold onto that hope! Be Gentle to Yourself!

2 people like this.
  6. brknsilence

Thanks... hope sleep might help. Just hasn't been a good day. But glad this site is here. Thanks for being there. ​

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

((big hugs)) Sorry you are feeling so down and drained. I think you're a pretty strong person for holding on all this time, keep it up and keep us updated x tomorrow is a new day =)

2 people like this.
  8. brknsilence

Thanks, just tired this morning. Just want to go back to bed.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Is going back to bed an option? If so, do it if it makes you feel better! (hugs)

10. brknsilence

I'm up for today. Kids are all awake. Hope the days goes well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.