Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tearsalone

If I've alarmed anyone with my disappearence over the last few days, I'm deeply and truelly sorry. As well as my damn computer completly breaking down, I've been having a really bad few days.

A few days ago I found a knife and although I haven't used it on myself yet, I've come pretty close to it.

I'm having terrible mood swings and my sister isn't being much help to me, as per usual. I told her I wanted to kill myself and she said quote "get outta my face now"

I keep looking at my life, my dreams, everything about it, and I'm going nowhere fast, I'm partially blinde, I suffer with anxiety and depression, my mothers dead, my father and sister don't seem to care for me at all, trufully I've never had a bf because I just don't trust that many people, and of course I've been threatened countless times with being put in a lunatic assylum.

Its getting hard for me to even want to stay alive for anything.

I don't even know, this could be the last thing I ever write considering how I'm feeling now.

If thats the case, thank you for reading this, and please, I know everyone out there has something that they were made to live for, just hang on til you find yours.

Katie.

Katie, look at the last few lines you wrote and apply them to yourself. You have so much to offer to this world. You have things you were made to live for. Hold on to that hun. You are a wonderful, king, compassionate person. You have a gift of making others feel comfortable and better about themselves. I am sorry that you father and sister don't treat you better. They do not realize what a wonder person they are letting slip through their grasp. Someday they might. Then you will more than likely find it in your heart to forgive them, for that is the kind of person I perceive you to be. Take care my dear TearsAlone. We are here for you as you have been here for countless others. :hug:

delirium

:hug:

I'm sorry you've had such a rough few days. I've been thinking of you and hoping that you've been doing okay.

Please take care of yourself. I know it's probably a really difficult thing to do right now but please try.

S

shellz

Hey hun, Im glad your back. I was worried about you :hug:

Your sister and dad really need to look at the picture here. Im sorry that they dont take you seriously when you say you want to kill yourself. I'm sure they would be upset if you did take your life, but right now, they may just not know how to react to your feelings. Im sorry your having a hard time.

Hang in there, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00