<:> sorry <:>

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Mocking Bird, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mocking Bird

Mocking Bird Guest

I've tried so many times...nothing i do is ever good enough...i talk people out of suicide time and time again...some people i care about more than once...i tell people that if they die then im right behind them and i mean it...but i wanna do it so badly...just wanna hurt myself so badly...i can't take the pain anymore...everyday...not being able to take peoples pain away and it kills me every day...i feel dead...i should make that a reality...might hurt my family...they'd get over it...so would you...i care about people her alot...and i don't wanna cause you pain...so many times i've tried to leave for your sake's...im sorry for that...i truely am...i've talked people out of it...some more recently than others...because i care...i care deeply...i just can't handle this anymore...i hae to harm myself...i have to...i just have...sorry for taking up this space...i'll go now...its kicking in anyway...sorry

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

dont do it hun, you've gone so long without selfharming! You can keep going on without it. You are stronger than you think. I know today's events are coming hard on your plate that's so full already... :sad:

wish I could take away your pain as well, sweetie. Take care of yourself now, maybe a break from here would do you good. Get your sleeping pattern back. Do the work you need to do, things will improve sweetheart. Things will improve...

:hug:
    Est x

3. Mocking Bird

Mocking Bird Guest

Fuck it...whats the point...i don't see one...i stopped you right?...well thats one good thing...i guess...im sick off allthis shit...i know what im gonna do...next few days its all gonna kick off...so i aint gonna be around...don't need another 'crisis' do we...so fuck it...i don't give a shit about the not self harming...or staying safe...fuck it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.