Sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

I apologise for all the heartache and pain i have caused this week... i didnt ever mean for it to get this way... please forgive me all of you especially those i have hurt... kurt, kylie you know what i am talking about...

I cut my wrists last night and i just feel so guilty about it today... the knife wasnt sharp enough to do any real damage but it gave me a release...

Goodbye to you all, i dont think i'll be logging on again.......

Thank you to all who have tried to help me and keep going to those i have tried to help...

This may not lead to anything at all yet in saying that im feeling extremely low today.

Goodbye and goodluck...

Kirsty

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Wait! You were supposed to save me! You can't just leave now!

3. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i trying to save everyone... i swear im trying... but im having trouble saving myself atm

4. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i know i have failed you all... im so sorry

5. Shadowlands

Don't be. What's so bad now?

6. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

my internet connection was dodgy so i drove 200 miles to get a cable that cost £50... i got home at 1 am and went to sleep and my boyfriend i found out this morning dumped me cos i couldnt speak to him last night.. i went to all that trouble so i could talk to him and he dumped me for it.... without a net connection i couldnt let him no what was going on so what did he expect?

7. Shadowlands

So sorry! I could say that "He's not any good anyway." but it doesn't help much now does it. Is there something else I can do? Do you want a cookie?

8. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

kill for one... go downstairs in a mo... milk and cookies like my mum did when i was little

9. Oh, is that so? You don't know me, Shadowlands, and you don't know the situation from both sides. Kirsty, you have disappeared on me so many times, leaving me for over a week without talking with me at all, right after you telling me you were going to suicide. How do you expect me to feel after that?

10. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

and i explained that and cleared it up with you... you were having a go at me yesterday because i was bringing it up about that week so why dont you leave it out yeah? i told you its not my fault you didnt get the emails i sent to you

11. Well, it also isn't good that this personal issue is posted on SF. This thread ought to be removed by SF staff.

12. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i agree... lets move this convo bk to msn hey!

13. Very well. I apologize to Robin and SF staff because of all this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.