Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry that I made it through the weekend. Sorry that I was such a coward. Sorry that I 'm too afraid to try a new method so I will have to rely on the same old, same old (hope that 3rd time is the one). Sorry that I couldn't be the mother I wanted to be to my children. Sorry that I found refuge in my lonely life. Sorry that I let my ex abuse me for 20 years. So that I got so screwed up with so many mental health issues. Sorry that I became such a burden to everyone and myself. But most of all, sorry that I have to say sorry at all.
  2. bhr

bhr Well-Known Member

Please stay and talk with us... please?
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

thhey say sorry is the hardest word but you don't have to say that to us and your no burden here, i feel your pain hun but please stay with us and hold on.

be safe and take care
  4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello itmahanh and a belated welcome to Sf, I'm sorry about some things too...
    Sorry you didn't find Sf sooner
    Sorry you had an abusive husband
    Sorry you have mental health issues
    Sorry you need Sf in the first place.

But I am Not sorry you are here now, look at this as an opportunity to get some extra support, we all know where you are coming from, we have all been there, please stay and talk to us, let us help and support you.

Hazel x
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i agree hazel, there are many things we should feel sorry for.

itmahanh, you are with us now and you are talking, please stay with us and talk more, we will try to help.

take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.