sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mandy1, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

This is probably the hardest thing i have ever said,i cant go on another day,ive tried so hard over the years to cope with my depression but i cant cope anymore,i jus want my pain to end.Ive decided im going to take my life now,thers nothing that is going to help anymore,im sick of living.Im 41yrs old ive had years of heartache and i dont want anymore, nothing will change,i dont want another day of how i feel.I just cant do it anymore.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi amanda. I'm sorry to hear that you've had to suffer for so long with depression hun. But how do you know that your life isn't going to get better this year? 2009 might be a good year for you. Things could very well turn around for the better. Like the saying goes, you can only go up from here. Please don't end your life yet. :hug:

3. tendenCs_89

tendenCs_89 Well-Known Member

hey amanda
    listen, this may sound hippy, but i believe taht in life anything is possible and you can turn your life around
    you just need to focus on the problems at hand and how best to solve them
    if you make a plan of all your problems, options and solutions im sure you can find a way to feel better
    if you feel life isnt worth living, think that because your at your lowest point nothing can make you sink lower, the only way is up. that may seem depressing, but i think its also liberating, the idea that you can achieve what you want and you can achieve happiness
    what caused you to feel liek this? have you had any medication or therapy?
    please dont go through with this

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Amanda,

I'm saddened to hear you are still suffering.
    Please don't do it Amanda.
    You said you have been heartbroken for years, if you could get through it then..you can get through it now too.
    Please stay safe tonight and make sure you have someone to stay with you.
    Im here if you need someone to talk to.

Lynn :hug:

5. Mandy1

i truly dont want to go on anymore,but thanks for your replies,im sorry but this isnt going to help,ive made my mind up,my lifes not worth it anymore.:sad::sad::sad:

6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

please dont do this

im sorry to here that your struggling so much but surely there must be something worth hanging on for. even if its something small

just please dont do this

7. Speck

Speck Well-Known Member

please stop and talk to people

dont give up hun x

8. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i relate to this feeling sometimes... please consider talking to us and working on the pain rather than killing yourself...things can change.. sometimes we have to force them and work v hard to get there. you have struggled alone.. try letting others help?

9. ket93

ket93 Well-Known Member

Amanda,
    I have felt like you feel right now many times... and I want to share something that has helped me get through how I felt... Please say this prayer and believe that you can make it through.

God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
    Enjoying one moment at a time;
    Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
    Taking, as He did, this sinful world
    as it is, not as I would have it;
    Trusting that He will make all things right
    if I surrender to His Will;
    That I may be reasonably happy in this life
    and supremely happy with Him
    Forever in the next.
    Amen.

10. Mandy1

:sad:i dont want to carry on,theres nothing my life worth living for,i have tried to fight how i feel for such a long time,i have no family or friends to help me no reason to go on,i just cant do it anymore.:sad:

11. anonymouse

anonymouse Active Member

amanda, hold out until next week. you know the help is there.

12. ket93

ket93 Well-Known Member

Well it may not be the same as having family, but we are here to talk to ....
    Believe me, it can help to talk to people who understand how you feel. This forum has got me through a lot in just this last week....

I am here if you need me...

13. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Mandy, I'm here for you if you want to chat. I was in exactly the place you are in whilst I was away at new year but when it came to the crunch I couldn't do it. Realizing that has in some ways given me strength to carry on. I don't seem to have a choice. All I can do is hope for some kind of improvement in my life. Don't give up on the hope that you can find that too. You never know whats around the next corner. Stay safe. Simon.:hug:

14. Mandy1

:sad:i dont want to do this but i feel theres no other way out of the misery i feel,im telling myself to hang on but inside i dont want to,if it wasnt for sf i wouldnt be here to write this,i just dont no where to turn im scaring myself.:sad::sad::sad:

15. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

you have us and from the amount of replies you've had so many people care about you.

how about taking things a day at a time. finding something good in each day because there has to be something and it seems that finding this place has been good for you. thats a start surely

16. snowraven

Mandy. What stopped me was knowing how devastated certain people would be if I did end it. A lot of those people are here at sf. People do care about you. Hang on to that and let the strength of your friends here help you through this. We all have our moments of utter despair but that will pass. I'm not saying life is going to get great straight away but you are clearly at a real low point at the moment. Those points come and go. Please don't give up. My thoughts are with you. Simon.

17. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

Same here..

I tried to go through a day.

But what happened was made me more determined..

I know your feeling.

But I hope you will find help in the end.

There are so many people in this board care you so much.

18. nz10040

nz10040 Member

Hi Amanda

PLEASE PLEASE DONT GO:sad::sad::sad:
    give it at least a few more days
    its 2009, maybe this year things will change.

:hug:

19. Mandy1

thankyou all your so kind,im trying to hang on,but this isnt going to pass its been going on for too long.:sad:

20. snowraven

Just because something has been going on for a long time doesn't mean it can't change. If you have fought these feelings for so long please don't give up that fight now. One of depressions little tricks is to make us feel things can't change. Don't believe that for one minute. You never know what is around the corner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.