Sorry

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Mandy1, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

I took a od this time last week and i want to say sorry to the members who helped me,you got me through,but im not in a good place,but i wont be doing it again,i thankyou x

2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Amanda please stay safe :hug: We are always here to talk(PM me anytime if you need someone to listen) and please continue trying to get outside help :hug:

3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi amanda, I am glad you didn't succeed with the od! If you need to talk to someone please know that we are glad to listen. Pm if you need to talk anytime.

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Big hugs Amanda :hug:

I'm glad you're still here hun, I wasn't around last week but I know what you're going through.

If you ever want to talk about anything then please feel free to PM me...anytime.

Take care, Claire xx

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm glad you are still with us. I hope you will stay and continue to get support here. We care, :hug:

6. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Thanks for the replys,right now im terribly sorry for what i did,especially for going into chat and saying what i had done,im so sorry,i am somewhat embarrassed and dont feel i deserve your support,i just want to crawl under a stone and hide away if that makes sense.I no i have probs right now but i dont think im getting the proffessional help that i need,all ive had since november last year is my meds changed three time s and thats screwing me up even more,i dont really no what else to do.My cpn comes every day for about a hour,but she makes me feel worse by going over things i dont feel ready to talk about,besides they wont give me counselling because they say im "unstable",im at a loss right now.Im still very very suicidal and feel its my only option,all i do is sleep,thanks to the meds,im burly functioning at all,i just dont no anymore.:sad::sad::sad:

7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Amanda,

Of course you deserve our support, why wouldn't you? :hug:

I can relate to your post, a lot of times in therapy I have been told I am not strong enough to discuss my issues. It can be quite disheartening but looking back I know they done it in my best interests. I was already vunerable & they didn't want to push anything that could be possibly triggering for me. Saying that, I was still allowed to keep my appointments even if we didn't discuss anything specific to me. I think they realised that I still needed that extra support.

I have a cpn too, she 's not brilliant but she is great at sorting out my meds & liasing with my psychiatrist & gp when I am not up to it.

You know where I am if you want to talk hun.

Wishing you brighter days soon.

Claire xx

8. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

:hug:

I hope that you will get better soon, im really sorry that you are feeling so bad:( :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.