sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost_child

why do memeoires have to keep coming can u tell me thr truth did it really happen, is it wrong, i wasn't meant to be there is that why i was punished again. i was underage and shouldne be in the nightclub, had an argument and left cause not old enough. then i talk to some guy and he's friends. we kiss and things when walking me to cab office. then they all walk away and one of he's friends cause me whore and pushes me up against wall and hurts me i didn't even cry. ij ust numb. it hurts now. it really hurts. my body hurts. too many memeoies happening too many. does anybody else wnat to hurt me. cuse i am hurting myself. i will hurt myself. i planned to end friday now i want to now. its all too much. none of myl ife is what it seems. abuse abuse abuse abuse absuae rape rape rape abuse abuse those words just in my head, voices shourting at me. no more.

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
i'm so sorry ,and so angry , that you were treated this way.

you are precious and dear, and i wish i could rewind your life and leave this, and all other bad things, out of it.

please know that i care, we all care. i am glad you reached out and posted this, it shows you are trying to move forward - that you want to be healed from this.

i also hope you have a counselor for this, sorry if i don't know your whole story, so i am hoping you are all set up in that regard.
please talk to someone and also, you can always pm me if you want to talk, or pm someone here that you talk with alot.

we care about you xxxx

Blue bell

i need you to know i am hearing your pain and distress and i wish there was some way i could ease it.

you are not alone and i want to ask you to remember to give the blame back to these abusive people.

if ever i am around and can help at all please feel free to private message me and i will do my best.

you are not alone and i do know that sometimes we feel we are.

here and listening

Blue bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00