sorry

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by total eclipse, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

just so sad don't know why
    wish i could just let dam tears out inside
    want to be so fffff strong
    why can't i stop this from coming on
    tell my brain again and again
    your alright mary
    just forget just pretend
    all is well their is no pain
    ive sent her and all of it away
    Sorry so sorry im feeling sad
    I wish i could be good not bad
    i try so hard to do whats right
    Why does it still hurt so much inside
    ITs over with so move on i say
    sorry just venting the pain away

2. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

Isn't that the best way to make pain go away?

3. total eclipse

Thanks i usually put in under private diary It does help to let the thoughts out and in doing so the pain. You do the same i see. I love your saying near you avatar just try to take a swing at me Your a fighter thats good it helps.

4. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

Sorry you are in such pain...

I know it helps to vent - I do it all the time, and when that doesn't help - weights and workout until I can't continue - it gets the explosion out in a way that doesn't catch anyone in the fallout!

Be kind to yourself....it helps.

Sending you a hug :hug:

5. total eclipse

Thanks TBear will i ever be able to let it all go its over with i want it to all go away. I want everyone to go away. Stupid eh letting something that long ago that i say didn't happen still hurt me I wish everyone would go away do you feel like that sometimes

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Mary! Keep talking if it helps,we're listening x

7. total eclipse

Thanks the flashback whatever there called i really don't care It seems the pain is coming more frequently now this is why i didn't want my twin and daughter to go away but they needed help. I really don't need help just need the pain to go away god it takes you by surprise sometimes i think this is why i am so sick i ahope this is all it is anyway. someone has to know how to make the past stay there someone just tell me so i can just move on without this time pain i am just going to ignore it so it just might as well stop
    ive told it time andtime i won't go there anymore i said enough already STOP i am just getting so worn out trying to keep me busy my mind just keep going and going i will jsut ignore all of it I wish this physical pain would go away maybe i wouldn't be so weak then god im tired so tired but knowi won't sleep
    just took yet another pain pill to try to eraze the pain something will have to work i will make it work. Maybe warm bath willstop pain side god why now i have enought deal with i don't need to be physically ill too bye tiredramblingon ry a bath maybe it will helllp sorry any ideas please let me know how keep past there just make it all go away all of them eveything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.