Sorry...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Remedy, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I was going to submit this to my member diary... but placed it here instead. I'm terrible at talking. I could really use some help or words. :sad:

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey mel :hug:
    sorry ur feeling like this..it would be a good idea 2 try and talk 2 ur therapist about it.. mabye write it down like u have here and show her what u have wrote?it cud be easier than saying it out loud..
    she might be able 2 suggest things that can help..mabye even just letting some1 know how u feel could help?i know its hard but please try .. x .. i shouldnt think it would go on2 ur record.. the sessions u have should be confidential? mabye u could ask exacly what would happen if u said certain things? - b4 u say them..
    wish i could make u feel a bit better.. ur always there 4 me with kind words..
    take care..
    only a PM away if u want 2 talk .. x

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Ok first things first....:hugtackles: Hun the last post has so many good ideas. The longer you try to keep this all deep inside the more it damages and hurts you. I agree, take what you have written here and show it to your therapist. They may have suggestions that will help you to rid yourself of the thoughts and pain even more. Talking to anyone helps to lift the weight. Have you ever thought of trying a support group for people suffering from depression, suicide or abuse? You can say as little or as much as you like. And it is so good to be in a room of people that have or are experiencing the same as you. It's alot like being here except you have real people there and even real hugs if you're up to it. You've made the first step, you shared with us here. Now take the next step. You've got friends that will support you all along the way. And the more steps you take the easier you are going to find it to walk away completely from the hurt.

4. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

we are all here for you.

5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Aww I'm sorry you feel that way. It would be a great thing if you could talk to your therapist, it might aleviate your soul. I doubt very much the army would hold it against you. It's horrible what your mother and I wish I could do something to stop that pain...I know what it is to feel like there's no way out but talk to us...maybe it will help you...we are ready to listen to you here...there are lots of good people here, some have similar stories so....

keep going :hugtackles:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you reached out here You don't have to worry about telling your therapist just tell him or her not to record it. You do need to tell thought as it is the only way therapist can help you. I just told god it was hard but i did and it does help really now therapist is able to give me coping skills to deal with it. Have you thought about getting a councillor someone who just deals with assaults. They are very kind and they can help you deal with the trauma
    You are very strong coming here and letting it out Stay strong okay and talk with your therapist get the help you deserve okay to become a survivor

7. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

I'm always here for you when you need me hunni.
    Please dont ever forget that how much I love you.
    You're my angel and our future will be brighter then all the light of every star.

8. Remedy

22 pills... :cry: Pathetic attempt (not to die... I don't know what I was hoping to achieve). I'm really desperate. :cry:

9. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

that sounds really bad. :(

10. mandyj101

aw mel :hug:
    22 pills of anything is really not good 4 u :( .. i know u know that though..
    when i have done the same its been 2 feel somehow worse in my body.. than i have inside of my head.. but u should really go 2 the hospital mel..
    they can help u there.. ur a great person u deserve the help they CAN give u..
    please call an amulance or go 2 a+e .. x

11. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

hun, have you had your stomach pumped? :hug: i hate to see you in so much pain. you know you can phone me if you need to talk dear, i'll pm yo my number if you don't have it already. please go get your stomach pumped.

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Mel,

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling :(

I agree with rose, you really should go to hospital even if you don't feel ill :hug:

Glad you posted here, hope it helped to vent x

13. mandyj101

how r u feeling tday mel ? :hug: x

14. Remedy

Nothing happened. :mellow: I feel completely fine... Guess they weren't harmful? Sorry if I worried anyone. :sad:

15. mandyj101

heya mel.. no need 2 say sorry .. just glad ur ok :hug:
    if u feel like taking some again dont hesitate 2 post or pm before u do if u can .. if ur like me when i decide 2 do it there isnt much that will stop me.. but mabye u cud try ?
    take care x

16. Remedy

Yeah the second it crossed my mind I went for them.. I'll try to wait a minute in future before doing something stupid..
    Thank you Mandy and everyone else who has replied, it really means a lot to me. :hug:

17. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad to see you are well Mel and hope next time you can reach out to us before taking pills. As soon as i start feeling that way i get hubby to lock the pills up so i can't get at them Next time just throw dam pills in toilet okay Glad you are here and well.

18. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

Hey mel, the thing with pills is that they may take days or even weeks to do the damage-it isn’t about the initial hit but the chain of events that follow after. My professional judgment is that you should go get it checked just to be on the safe side, as a friend I’d advise the same :hug:

19. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm sorry you feel this way Mel. Pills are a horrible way of trying to commit. I learned the hard way. I'm here for you. <33

20. Remedy

Took another 17 tonight. Well, at least if I keep this up they'll all be gone in a day or two. Maybe I just have too much time to think things over and over.
    College starting might not be such a bad thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.