:'( sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Menchi, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

i can;t get my head to shut up :'( i cant sleep, i kleep trying but it wont stop, its telling me to die, it wont stopm, im ihurtting now and i cant stop myself, i odn;t know whats going on, i dont know what ive done to desservte this again.

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey menchi..
    do u know whats made u feel like this?
    i cant sleep either.. so im around for a bit if u wana chat :hug: x

3. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

i don;t know, ototlly stresssing out about everything, but it cant be just that, ijust tring to go to sleep, then it started at me in my head, telling me that its it now, that i cant get out, that theres no chouce, i have to die... i dont know why it happeneed, im trying to beeeat it out of me,g et it to stop, im sorry.

4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Deep breaths, maybe put some music on to block out the thoughts?
    Talking about them could help too, feel free to PM. :hug:

5. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

i iitried music but it isnt working this time,, rifght now i dont know what o say, i cnat think straight, i cantt tpye straight, it juts keeps going, it wont stopp, im justt trying not to move fform the bed, as i dont have anything in reach i cna do seirous harm with, i keep hitting and clawing away aht myselgf

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Keep talking here; maybe it will help to distract you a little, or at least give you something to do. You can PM me if you want to.

7. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

imm trying... im sorry, im tryingg, i;ve locked the door and chucked thye key away somewhere, so i cnat go lookignf or stuffm the worst ic an do in here is hit myself or stuffi/ i dontn want eto die, not like this,, im rtryign;; i keep going to [pms but i cna never remember amything to say ims sorry everyong

8. WildCherry

Don't be sorry, it's okay! You're doing great. Just keep trying, you can get through this. You can keep posting here if it's easier.

9. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

i dont want to bbve wastning peopoles
    tyime with me though, its noot fair i know, i dont knnno what im thinkking now, its liiike just pain in my head insttead of thoughts... i sorry, i just cant work out whatst going on in my headdd right niw,

10. WildCherry

It's okay. You're not wasting anyone's time. You're just as important as anyone else.

11. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

im sorrry, iys best i go, i dontt thinik i can handle this any more.

thankkkkkkkkk yuo for beingg therre thoughh.

bye

12. WildCherry

Hope you'll be okay. I'll be around for a while tonight, so if you need anything or just feel like talking, drop me a PM or reply back to this post. Please try to keep holding on, you can make it through this.

13. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

I just wanted to apologise to everyone for this, i'm so embarassed, making myself look like an idiot posting like that. I'm sorry everyone.

14. WildCherry

It's okay! You were just having a bad night. No need to apologize!

15. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

No worries, you don't look like an idiot. We're here to support. :hug:

16. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

I feel like an idiot though :(, i didn't want to make anyone think badly of me, that i'm not in control of myself.

17. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

How are you feeling today? You can speak with me about what happened yesterday through PM if you want.

18. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hope ur feeling a little better tday :hug: x

19. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

Was feeling a little better earlier, right back down again now though :( ... i'm determined not to come online and be like that again though... just feel like life has gotten the best of me now, that i'm not going to be able to stop myself for much longer.

20. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Menchi!!!

Here is what I would like you to do. And you already know it, if you have read any of posts offering others support before;

If you get to feeling really bad seek help.

If you get to the point where you become active in this, call 911 or get down to the hospital.

You are loved here and by so many out in the world and you are worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.