Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by omgpop, Oct 1, 2009.

1. omgpop

omgpop Well-Known Member

It seems like i can't do anything right. I caused alot of problems recently....I end up hurting the people closest to me....I wish I had a time machine.

If you happen to stumble upon this one day then i would like to say I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for everything...I'm sorry for all the problems I have caused because of how selfish I am. I should have thought you first and foremost instead of my own self interests.

I just want you to know that all of my feelings were real...if you believe me or not....I just want to say I love you.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

It can be hard to say I'm sorry. Sometimes, that's the way things get started mending. :hug:
  3. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

i agree, if the other person can forgive, its always a comforting progress.

What happened exactly? x
  4. omgpop

omgpop Well-Known Member

what happened was i fell in love with someone close to me and then things started coming up and most of it was caused because of me
  5. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

you cant blame yourself for everything. Keep yourself head high and look forward to better moments. Love hurts - The higher you reach with the, the harder you fall. Ive had to experience it recently. Its never the best feeling in the world to loose it all.
  6. omgpop

omgpop Well-Known Member

well the thing is the good moments are usually followed by bad and worse moments...
  7. HaveNot

HaveNot Active Member

well just make the bad and worst moments be outshined by the good moments. Remember life is only a mintue and death is just a second away so cherish it all man.