Sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Secre, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Secre

Secre Member

Sorry, I know I joined this forum for help but I can't do this anymore and I'm sorry for wasting your time and effort.

I'm sorry. I should never have joined this forum when I should have known that I was too far gone for saving.

Sorry.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hi secre.....I noticed you only have 8 posts....so you haven't been on here for long...
    please stay and give us a chance to help...can't do much in 8 posts...
    do you want to tell us more about what's happened to make you feel this way?....

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Secre,
    I agree with Ivy that you haven't been here long enough to get proper support..Can you open up a little and share with us what it is that brought you here in the first place.. We have all been in your shoes about some issues and maybe not some others.. Give us a chance to try and support you..

4. Secre

Secre Member

I'm not entirely sure why I'm responding as I know that I'm a useless cause so it's kind of beside the point. But thank you for responding.

I'm scared and I'm alone. I''m scared of my own shadow. I can't seem to go a minute without thinking that my uncle is behind me. I haven't been hurt in 6 months and yet I am still hiding, and still scared to even walk around a corner without someone beside me.,

I can't do this being scared the whole time. And even though I seem to be safe now I can't stop the nightmares. And probably more because of it I can only think of dying. My life is finally in my own hands and I can't do this anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.