Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

I'd just like to saY I'm sorry to anyone that was In chat lastnight I didn't mean to hurt or upset anyone I had a complete breakdown and could not cope with my feelings but thank you to those who tried to help I don't really feel better but thank you anyway
  2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

are you ok hun. i'm sorry i left you. i had to work. what happened?:IrishDoll:
  3. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

aimee, Im thankful that you made it through the night. I hope you find some peace with yourself today.

I understand or from what I got you had a terrible childhood, honey alot of us have. You can not let your past decide how your future is going to be. Im not saying its always going to be sunshine and flowers I still struggle so hard alot of the times. But youve got to find some joy in life so you can see that it is out there, you can still have it and yes you deserve it.

I got to speak to your BF for a few minutes and he loves you, from the little that I did get he wants to be with you and he wants to see you happy. He is scared for you. Be thankful you have someone that is with you and loves you regardless of what youve had to overcome and he wants to help you overcome.

Wake up honey and dont spend all your days in gloom, force yourself to get out and look at life in a differant manner. You still have many of days left and many of things that youve still get to try. You still have time to make mistakes and learn from them. Let this time in your life be a learning session. Learn from your past, but let it go.

I know you dont like to hear it or talk about it but you now have a gift that you can give to other woman and thats guidance, you can teach them how to understand that you can make it through really hard times and come out on the other end, yea maybe a little beat up but stronger and smarter than before.

Im sorry that you dont feel that you have family that steps up for you, Im in the same boat. My thoughts on that is people try to ignore things that they can not accept. My mother would rather ignore it than admit that it could have happened and right in front of her drug infested nose (who would have thought). Is it an excuse or should it make an exception, hell no. Let them know how you feel, dont hold back, yes it may hurt thier feelings but why should you have to feel all the pain by yourself.

Anytime you want to talk, Im here. PM if you want. Hugs to you!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.