Sorry

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Lexicon, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexicon

Lexicon Well-Known Member

Hey

Haven't been around for a couple of weeks, don't know who knows or cares but I'm back after a naaaasty attempt which didn't get me hospitalised but just got me bedridden and depressed etc etc. I think my parents are in a lot of denial over it being suicide.

Really, after several bottles of vodka and more strong painkillers (I nicked a packet off a family friend who was ill a long time, is better now, but had a few spare packs). I took all of them plus others.

Not my best move. I threw up copiously and was ill for a week, thankfully 3 weeks later with no ill effects. I got myself checked out at the GP after "accidental drug overtaking" without any mention of suicidal feelings - they were understanding etc, and they couldn't find anything wrong with me.

Thank you to whoever told me not to throw myself in front of car or train - I'm glad I spared anybody else the pain or trouble. I'm sorry. Oddly I'm feeling so much better and it's been strangely cathartic to try and fail. I don't really know how I feel. I don't know.

Thanks to anybody reading this rambling post. Lex

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hope you can talk to someone about your suicidal thoughts It would be nice to have some support for you Get some help okay get on some antidepressants and get therapy so this does not happen again. take care okay please stay safe now.

3. Lexicon

Lexicon Well-Known Member

Hey
    I am getting some support, and the AD's are making me drowsy, so I'll get back to you that one. Sorry to be quite negative, I'll get better though.
    Lex

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am glad to hear you have support take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.