Sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by StarryNightSky, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

I really did try leaving quietly, I'm sorry.

Please don't respond.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

while i want to respect your wish for no responses i just want you to know i'll listen if you'd like to talk. sending warm wishes your way, and a hug if that's okay

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

No one gets out of SF quietly....too many people will miss you..we don't want you to go
    whats happened to make you want to go now?

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't do this to yourself bluebird. Sorry for responding. :sad: :hug:

5. StarryNightSky

:cry: I woke up really early this morning and heard my parents talking about how big of a pathetic, worthless loser I am in the other room :nerves: I can't do this anymore. Going to leave home asap and die someplace alone, they won't have to put up with me anymore :blub:

Thank you

I tried leaving because it was only a matter of time :cry: don't want to get too close to anyone then hurt them.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun don't leave okay too many are already close to you and care about you. Your family were perhaps hurting inside themselves not knowing how to help you
    their words hurt i know but in time you can move on and make a life for yourself okay meet new people who care it takes time and you can with help do that.
    KEep talking here okay stay connected to people who care do not go away from the kindness reach out to it okay

7. StarryNightSky

I don't know if I can.

8. Withdrawn

Withdrawn Well-Known Member

Bluebird, I know you can make it.
    Please don't give up. :hug:

9. BrokenSpirit

BrokenSpirit Active Member

Hun don't do this, it's only their opinion and opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most of them stink. I grew up with the understanding that all I'd ever be was trash, you have to fight that mindset and prove the oppressors in your life wrong. You gotta live so you can prove you aren't pathetic and that their words are just air and noise. Live for you because you are NOT pathetic, I don't know you but I'll bet you're a wonderful human being.:pinkrose:

10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Bluebird i too know how it feels to have someone say you are nothing noone i left okay i couldnot stay where the words hurt so much. You need to know i ntime you will have a place of your own
    You will forge forward and you will show them all and yourself that there words were wrong.
    You are important and you can do so much and will when you find that passion that pushes you forward.
    Mine was caring for others yours maybe animals envirmonment or something else but you will do matter.
    you are special okay don't let anyone say else wise.
    You can stay here you know no one will hurt you here okay
    All your friends care i care and i understand the words can hurt but they wrong okay their words are so wrong.
    Give it time okay and see when you are away from the environment you are in you will feel stronger and better about you.
    I did and i know you can too.

11. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Hey bluebird, sorry but if you put up a post, of course we are going to respond. We dont want you to go. I have caused so many problems in my life. Hurt so many people with my actions and was a hudge burden to my mom when I was younger. Things change and so do people. really, we do. Dont let what is said get to you. Only you can make your life better and it takes a whole hearted attempt to do so. Instead of giving up, fight back by proving them wrong. If you take your own life, that is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.....

12. wheredoigo

wheredoigo Member

I don't know you, but a little bit time helps. Do you know the majority of people say somethign different behind your back to what they actually mean? And even if they did think that, doing what you plan on doing would prove them right. Its hard to find a driving force to go forward but take one thing from my life, ignore it move on and prove everyone wrong. Do you know how much better you'll feel if you take your time and plan out how to prove them wrong?

You've probably did a lot in your life its just the matter of remembering it and knowing that what was said isn't true.

Give it time and just smile and ignore anything that gets you down no matter how hard it is. I'll be around for a while you need anything just say, even someone to talk too.

13. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

talk it out bluebird, it helps us see more within ourselves, our honest words can be a better reflection of ourselves than someone else's spiteful resignation.

14. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

right on, what she said!!!!

15. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

My parents have said this about me also but THEY DONT MEAN IT!!

They say things they dont mean WHEN THEY GET MAD!!

Please dont leave......

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
  16. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

If they are saying harsh things about you, they are only showing their own inner ugliness. Please don't take what they say to heart.

My guess is that they have been bad parents, and part of what makes them bad parents is to make you feel as if you are at fault for their mistreatment of you.

It's wonderful that you care so much about people that you don't want to hurt them, but you are exactly the kind of person that we need in this world! Hooray for you!

I don't think that you see how beautiful you are.

Please consider that instead of hurting people by getting close to them, you are instead hurting people by not getting close to them! Caring people like you are wonderful and all too rare!

:hug: :console: :hug: :console:

17. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hey Bluebird. You should confront your parents and let them know that you heard what they said about you. They will feel very ashamed and I doubt that they will even want you to leave home. Let them know how hard it is for you and take time for yourself to recover. :hug:

18. StarryNightSky

Please don't say that, I'm not a good person. If you knew everything, you'd hate me :sad:

They haven't been that bad, they've put up with a lot from me. I've always had problems :sad:

19. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

Not true......

Thoe who are REALLY YOUR FRIENDS will accept you for WHO YOU ARE (Regardless of what you have done)

20. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

well, what is so bad about you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.