Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by loopy, Nov 14, 2010.

1. loopy

loopy Well-Known Member

Im new and hogging all the posts, I dont want to get on anyones nerves I just need not to be on my own right now.

I care more about other poeple than myself so reading your posts helps me to get out of my own head ...that sounds selfish but its really not. I really dont like anyone else suffering.

Anyway Im sorry im being a pain in the ass and im sorry i dont type properly adn take more pride in my grammar spelling etc.
  2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

loopy :(
    your not a pain in the ass! im farely new myself but ive seen you post on here.
    thats what this forum is for so you can talk to people who feel simular when you need to so no body will be annoyed when you creat a new thread if thats what your worried about. and its definitely the opposite of selfishness when you dont want others to suffer. theres nothing wrong with distracting yourself. and as far as grammar and spelling is concerned im way worst ^^
  3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

That's not a problem, you're not hogging the posts - this forum doesn't care about post count. The thing people care about is suicide prevention and mental health support. If typing here helps you or reading other people's situations then you carry right on and do it.

Also my PM box is always open if you want a chat,
  4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

what is it that has brought you down today?
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

you're not a pain nor are you hogging the posts...
    post as much as you want here and don't worry ..
    if it's helping you that's go for it..
  6. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

dude...i'm the same way...trying not to do the same thing...but it makes me feel a little better tryin to help other ppl out...i don't like others suffering, and ironically, i'm suffering in the same way and don't listen to my own advice...
  7. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

Hey are NOT a pain, if i thought that I would not have wanted you to be my friend...I too take comfort in helping others so you are not alone there hun.
    Please PM anytime, and I will be in chat later, try to come in and join us and I will introduce you to some of my fantastic friends on there. No one will judge, no one ever does (i've been a pain in the bum a couple of times on here, and people have never held that against me). Please reach out....we are ALL here chick.
    Hope to catch up with soon.
    Love & hugs Kate xxx